A survey on cricket preferences

Mariyam

I let you in on one interesting statistic. Only me, Rajiv and fineleg find ICF more fun than watching cricket. I thought that number would be close to 50%. :((
I get why you and fineleg like ICF more than cricket. Not sure about Rajiv. And also, its possible that we cricket snobs are unintentionally flattering ourselves about how devoted we are to the game. Me excluded, of course :P

I let you in on one interesting statistic. Only me, Rajiv and fineleg find ICF more fun than watching cricket. I thought that number would be close to 50%. :((
Can't believe fineleg submitted the survey since there was no "it" category :o

I let you in on one interesting statistic. Only me' date=' Rajiv and [b']fineleg find ICF more fun than watching cricket. I thought that number would be close to 50%. :((
You missing one more fact everyone would love to know. What did finey mark the gender as? :nervous:

Are you sure :hmmm:
You are Sanjay??? Doesn't sound like a typical Irish name to me. :confused: McSanjay Iyerguiness? The thing is that I circulated this survey even among non ICF people. And some of them randomly checked the 'I prefer ICF over cricket' option. And I know another Sanjay from whom I would expect stuff like that.
i see wat you did there clever girl .... why nat just ask a/s/l :acute: :icflove:
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM. I need more respondents from your age group. :P
Like - * Why do you watch cricket? :icflove:
Honestly, I didn't know how to permit multiple answers for a single question. The idea of the whole survey is to keep exercise simple. Cue: Ranbir Kapoor Docomo ad.

Ok, so here is the deal. Initially I had made another survey in which I left blanks for people to fill. I got around 500 replies in that one. But unfortunately, all people are not as articulate and good with spellings as I am. Some labeled their profession as computer engineers and some labeled it as comp engg. So, the way the survey was designed, the two were sorted as different occupations. And I would have had to manually edit each entry to make it as one. Now many of those people are already 'bored' of the survey and are bhav khaofying and not replying to the new survey. :(( I have decided to stop when I get between 150-200 respondents for this survey. The way to look at the results will be: See the overall % of preferences for test, odi and t-20. Then in each select group like males, females, engineers, doctors, 20-24, 40-44 etc see the % of preferences. I will share the data file here. If anyone has an objection to their rough stated age, or qualifications being shared here, please pm me. All suggestions welcome. Any other way to make sense from the data I have?

You are Sanjay??? Doesn't sound like a typical Irish name to me. :confused: McSanjay Iyerguiness?
My great grand ma was Irish :icflove: I prefer O'Sanjay. Mc n Mac are more Scottish even though they originated from Gaelic:sick:

Those who have not filled it in, do so now. Cash prizes worth 100000000 ICF $$ to be won. 200000000 ICF $$ for the person who gets most of his/her friends to answer the survey. When you pass the survey along to your friends, ask them to mention your name. For eg: If S=G passes the survey along to his friend Vaibhav, he should instruct the latter to fill in his name as Vaibhav_S=G etc, so I know who has referred whom.

haha, imo this $$$ incentive wont work Mariyam-ji, expect multiple entries from ICF$$$ crazy members like jibran, g92 etc and the rest dont really care about ICF $$ If you wish, could move this to CT or the IPL Forum where it would get more eyeballs.