The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

abey - she was giving me line...open invitation....server room' date=' mein aur woh akekey.. and over the course of next few months I realized that she did take interest in me...usko tab tak meiney uss nazar se nahi dekha tha (as I was more interested in her colleague)... plus kya timing thee uski bhi (when I was fixing critical bug ) :(([/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Here are couple more. After class X, I decided to move to another school. They called me for interview. So, 4-5 teacher were interviewing me as a panel. One of the teacher was very hot (her daughter is a hot Tollywood heroine now). Until then I had never seen any model type teacher - right out of Panjab Kesri page 3 - in real life. All dressed up in sexy saaree, and used to wear 70-80s type shades (can't recall whether she was wearing at that time). I was doing fine, until she started asking some questions in English. I was so dumb-struck, I got totally confused and speechless. And out of nowhere I said - "I can't understand English, please talk to me in Hindi". Another one - Some foreign return desi female was interviewing me - wearing some low-cut top. The previous interviewer (her manager) was quite impressed with earlier technical rounds. He assured, this one is going to be more of a formality. I must have stared at her cleavage couple of times at least, and I am very sure she noticed it. I never heard back from that team again.

Here are couple more. After class X, I decided to move to another school. They called me for interview. So, 4-5 teacher were interviewing me as a panel. One of the teacher was very hot (her daughter is a hot Tollywood heroine now). Until then I had never seen any model type teacher - right out of Panjab Kesri page 3 - in real life. All dressed up in sexy saaree, and used to wear 70-80s type shades (can't recall whether she was wearing at that time). I was doing fine, until she started asking some questions in English. I was so dumb-struck, I got totally confused and speechless. And out of nowhere I said - "I can't understand English, please talk to me in Hindi". Another one - Some foreign return desi female was interviewing me - wearing some low-cut top. The previous interviewer (her manager) was quite impressed with earlier technical rounds. He assured, this one is going to be more of a formality. I must have stared at her cleavage couple of times at least, and I am very sure she noticed it. I never heard back from that team again.
:haha: :nice:

You are talking abour Sriya Saran..Did you live in Dehra Dun?

Guest Gunner

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Here are couple more. Another one - Some foreign return desi female was interviewing me - wearing some low-cut top. The previous interviewer (her manager) was quite impressed with earlier technical rounds. He assured, this one is going to be more of a formality. I must have stared at her cleavage couple of times at least, and I am very sure she noticed it. I never heard back from that team again.
[seinfeld Mode] Staring at the cleavage is like looking into the sun.You don't look too long! [/seinfeld Mode]