BHARAT MATA KI JAI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BHARAT MATA KI JAI !!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, we all have to thank Veer for this...........without his threatened banbas which was e-mailed in a hurry to Skipper Dravid, none of this woulda happened !! INDIA ZINDABAAD !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
hahhahaha I am waiting for wrap up of this test.. and then the series.. and shoot i said series win.. so even tied series can put me into banbas.. thanks for emailing him dude.. :lmao: :lmao:

Re: BHARAT MATA KI JAI !!!!!!!!!!!! Guys, that Sreesanth...........I said a long time ago on the old ICF that I liked him because he has fire in his belly. The warrior mentality.........like Arjuna on his chariot !! :lol::lol::lol: India has now found a replacement for Srinath ! Sree for Sri !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ravi, let Sri know that he can relax now.........his replacement has arrived !! Bheemie.........pl. send an urgent request to Nightingale Lata to give us a rendition of the national anthem of India at exactly 3.30 pm South African time !! Yep.........this upcoming win is THAT BIG !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: