India Vs. Pakistan - Only ODI Thread - Let's do this !

So last time, we were here together, nervously supporting our Indian team for the decider in the Future Cup. Now, here we are - the winners of the Future Cup ! Tomorrow, 09:45 GMT, we will be giving our full support to our team again Pakistan (Only one ODI). Are you guys ready to do this again ?! This one should be fun :thumbs_up: India's probable squad looks like this : captain.gifR Dravid, MS Dhoni, AB Agarkar, G Gambhir, SC Ganguly, KD Karthik, Z Khan, Piyush Chawla, RR Powar, I Sharma, RP Sharma, RP Singh, S Sreesanth, SR Tendulkar, AR Uthappa, Yuvraj Singh On the other hand Pakistan's squad looks like this: captain.gifShoaib Malik, Abdul Razzaq, Fawad Alam, Iftikhar Anjum, Imran Nazir, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Sami, Mohammad Yousuf, Salman Butt, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Gul, Yasir Hameed, Younis Khan For us, several of our old squad players are doing well and several of our new players have brought fresh energy into the game. As for Pakistan, their Shoaib Akthar guy is back. They also have their deadly player Yousuf. This game should be fun !

Indian eleven - Sach , Gangs , Gautam, Jammy , Yuvi , MSD , KD , Piyush , Zak, Aggy , RP ( or Sree) Pak eleven - Butt , Nazir , Hameed , Yousouf, Younis Khan, Akmal , Afridi , Malik, Shoaib, Gul , Asif Pak line-up looks a bit better balanced i have to say.. But doesnt matter -- We are going to win !

THX ! You dunno about the combo of Nazir+Butt+Hameed ! These guys are dangerous. Ya , they suck on most days , but when they DO get going , they will destroy the attack ( not so much hameed maybe) I am esp worried about Imran Nazir. He can take away the match in 8-10 overs.

Indian eleven - Sach , Gangs , Gautam, Jammy , Yuvi , MSD , KD , Piyush , Zak, Aggy , RP ( or Sree) Pak eleven - Butt , Nazir , Hameed , Yousouf, Younis Khan, Akmal , Afridi , Razzaq, Shoaib, Gul , Asif Pak line-up looks a bit better balanced i have to say.. But doesnt matter -- We are going to win !
Sriram bhai you have left our captain out:haha:

There's only two way Pakistan will play with that kind of line up. Glory or nadir. It is a good prospect to watch Tendulkar, Rahul and the rest against Akthar and Asif. I'm sure Pakistan and India both will know a win in this ODI helps erase the memory of world cup just for a little while so they will be working extra time to win this one. As for India am sure they will be far more relaxed after having beaten South Africa recently. They will also have a measure of the conditions better than Pakistan. If the ball does a bit Pakistan will not be able to handle otherwise they are a formidable side even though there are only about 4-5 guys that usually does it consistently. I'm looking forward to Younis and Yousuf batting, Asif and Akthar bowling as for Pak is concerned.

If you're going to use Hindi (whatever) could you at least use English as well ? It's most annoying to have no idea of what's written.
I'm not sure u'd wanna know what one of 'em means... but here goes:
G'aand phardenge
We're gonna tear 'em a new one :haha: :thumbs_up:
Kaash baarish na ho
Hope it doesn't rain