Fastest typer?

King Tendulkar

More than the length I'm genuinely impressed by the quality of posts here-you guys have a pretty good handle on things-Dhondy,CC,DR,Pred,Maris Mania.... btw..i still cant type without looking at the keyboard....have seen people let it rip....

Last night , i had this really long discussion with CC about India-US military ties. It was the first time i got the true CC experience. :haha: He just keeps going ! As the clock nudged 1 a.m , my posts got shorter and crappier , while his' got longer and more pointed. And just when you think you have nailed him with a point , he somehow escapes and takes the discussion into new areas ! By the time i was done with it , i was like totally busted ! Was hoping i wouldnt get nightmares of CC during my sleep ! I know many of the Mods here wont agree with me , but i feel to claim to be a true ICF-an , everyone should be CC-ed atleast once ! P.S - I always had a sneaking suspicion that CC is actually a group of people taking turns to post ! I mean, how can a single guy , know so much about so many things ! And to top all that , have the energy to type massive posts every time ! We should do a grammer check on his posts to see if its different persons !

Last night , i had this really long discussion with CC about India-US military ties. It was the first time i got the true CC experience. :haha: He just keeps going ! As the clock nudged 1 a.m , my posts got shorter and crappier , while his' got longer and more pointed. And just when you think you have nailed him with a point , he somehow escapes and takes the discussion into new areas ! By the time i was done with it , i was like totally busted ! Was hoping i wouldnt get nightmares of CC during my sleep ! I know many of the Mods here wont agree with me , but i feel to claim to be a true ICF-an , everyone should be CC-ed atleast once ! P.S - I always had a sneaking suspicion that CC is actually a group of people taking turns to post ! I mean, how can a single guy , know so much about so many things ! And to top all that , have the energy to type massive posts every time ! We should do a grammer check on his posts to see if its different persons !
:haha::haha::haha: Brilliant!

:haha::haha:, so very true. Methinks CC's debating skills will be put to true test, the day google goes offline :haha:. Seriously speaking, Google or not, the guy has the enthusiasm and knowledge and most importantly confidence to debate the most darndest of topics. Truly a maverick and a great asset to this board.

:embaressed_smile::embaressed_smile: Bah..i get the hint...even though i clock in around 75wpm in typing on a MS keyboard. Its not that i got a lot of knowledge- i just have a very good 'memory disk' in my head...stuff that sticks in it are stuck there for a long time. :wink_smile:

He's very bright. His response time is often too short to google, which, admittedly all of us do from time to time. His real test will come on debates on stage. You need to be ice cool. What sort of speaker are you, CC?

It's funny how popular he has become in the last few months. I recall how many folks on here wanted him to be banned when he first joined, but thankfully he chose to stick around and now everyone seems to enjoy having him on here, regardless of whether they agree with him or not...

He's very bright. His response time is often too short to google, which, admittedly all of us do from time to time. His real test will come on debates on stage. You need to be ice cool. What sort of speaker are you, CC?
Thanks for the compliment, Dhondy- but i havnt spoken on stage since 1996-97, when i was back in Kolkata( those were class 9-10 years) and used to take on La-Martiniere, Don Bosco PC ( i was in DonBosco Liluah), St.Xaviers etc. in inter-school debates. Closest i've come since then to is making thesis presentations etc. in front of like 4-5 professors, 5-6 friends and 5-10 other bored TAs. I used to be the 'filler-man' - i am too verbose, so they never put me as the 'opening statement' dude or the 'summarisation & closing statement guy' at the end. Today, i'd sh!t my pants if someone stuck me on stage with 7-8 other fellas in front of a few hundred onlookers. :haha:

:hysterical: I've had very few debates with CC but not to the extent that you guys have for the simple reason CC is more adept at discussing anything under the sun and in particular things concerning religion. My discussions on general forums is more or less curtailed. That could be because I lack general knowledge or perhaps not too concerned with things that are happening around the world right now :wink_smile: Truly CC is an asset to this forums, he engages a lot of guys in good debates. I can't go through every post of his as it is a bit too detailed for my liking and information overload but he is one of the major contributor on this website.