International football

Sooda

Lots of fascinating results :woot: Spain follow up their loss to Eng on Sat by losing to Costa Rica today 2-0. Near enough full stregth too I think. The Spain first teamers play a lot of football, and yes it is a friendly but maybe teams are starting to know how to beat them. Germany beat Holland 3-0, Germany look awesome good depth and great young talents. Surprsingly Turkey lost 3-0 on agg to Croatia, did not expect Turks to lose 3-0 at home. Bet Nuri Sahin is having a few regrets Portugal book their place with a thumping of Bosnia England youngster looked good in a win over Sweden

Lots of fascinating results :woot: Spain follow up their loss to Eng on Sat by losing to Costa Rica today 2-0. Near enough full stregth too I think. The Spain first teamers play a lot of football, and yes it is a friendly but maybe teams are starting to know how to beat them. Germany beat Holland 3-0, Germany look awesome good depth and great young talents. Surprsingly Turkey lost 3-0 on agg to Croatia, did not expect Turks to lose 3-0 at home. Bet Nuri Sahin is having a few regrets Portugal book their place with a thumping of Bosnia England youngster looked good in a win over Sweden
I wouldn't read too much into Spain's results. They seemed to be playing in 2nd gear against England for much of the match and still dominated possession. Once they fell behind,they upped their game and created enough chances to have drawn, if not won the match. The Costa Rica match came just 3 days later and after a long flight. They did not start with their 1st choice XI either. Spain generally do not have great results in friendlies. I think Spain could do with Torres regaining form because they lack a bit of pace going forward and an in form Torres would improve them no end. Germany look brilliant, i thought their odds were excellent for that match. Germany and Spain are the best sides in Europe by miles. I think Germany could push Spain for the Euro 2012 title next season. I don't think Nuri Sahin have any regrets as Turks are very proud of their heritage and 90% of German born Turks will always play for Turkey. I was surprised Turkey lost 3-0 but apparently the domestic match fixing schedule has had a really negative effect on Turkish football.

err spain didnt lose to costa rica, it was 2-2. :confused_smile: anyways fekk international football unless it is a big summer tournament. it is so shiiit and all i worry about is arsenal players getting injured in pointless games. cant wait for the premier league to start again.