IPL 5: KKR supporters thread.

Malcolm Merlyn

Gay Gay Har is next on the list. You may fluke a win in your poor excuse for a stadium Eden Gardens but in the Den I pity you fools. Mohali hosts biggest game of last year, Dharamshala is most aesthetic stadium in the world. Then these Eden Gardens good only for gully cricket or Kenya vs Ireland etc :giggle: I hope our team gets the facilities they deserve u gareebs better be accommodating and be happy we even decided to show up at your dump
u will go back with ur pants down. dont worry :giggle:

Kolkata is home to millions. Every second an innocent child is dissapointed by the cricket held there. Every year thousands are depressed after watching third class games like Kenya vs Ireland. You can be the change. You can make a difference. Sponsor Gay Gay Har fans now, just a dollar a day ICF to fund for a real stadium. Donate now call World vision on 678876

Kolkata is home to millions. Every second an innocent child is dissapointed by the cricket held there. Every year thousands are depressed after watching third class games like Kenya vs Ireland. You can be the change. You can make a difference. Sponsor Gay Gay Har fans now, just a dollar a day ICF to fund for a real stadium. Donate now call World vision on 678876
I have sponsored Bangladeshifan, he will recieve $1 ICF from now on every day. feelsgoodman. Are you doing your bit?

i wanna beat this pwnjabis real bad now
Along with having the most aesthetic stadium (Dhamashala) we also have a world class facility in Mohali which unlike some hosts the biggest matches like India vs Pak Semi. So when our team plays in a third class one hardly passed for third class matches in WC it may be mentally hard. They may lose but in that case we will take our revenge in the den.

For all the talk of hosting/hosted matches great or not kukkurus not even able to open match thread even 7 hours before a match...just imagine what kind of food they may serve in thier hotel :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: