Sign in to follow this  
Magneto

Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

So our mascot will be leaving in 2 days? :((
yep i think not leaving just wont be regular tbh with no matchesi n next 7 weeks many guys will hibernate :P u can be the mascot next year :two_thumbs_up:

ur not in official pune fans list thts why im asking :orderorder:
Gautimaan IS in the official list :giggle: In fact, he created the match thread against the Bambis as well; that we lost by a run :sniffle:

saurav u wont be missed....all the worst wishes for everything and dont come back ever :D
:finger: im gonna ask mods to ban this gay bang bro form this thread again:finger: btw :finger::finger:

:icflove: Wont u reconsider u decision to leave?
A man's gotta do what he's gotta do :proud: I am so glad for you and NFS that CSK is doing so well; at least that takes half the :wall: :wall: out because of the PWI performances.

DADA fans are urged to see the posts on this thread on BC FORUM just 4 fun :D
Discussing other sites is against the rules of this site. I hope you have already received a love letter because of that.

So Subroto Roy said recently in Dhaka that Tamim would've been selected for last 4 matches but he had to go home for personal reasons :hmmm:
:hmmm: But tamim is not home. He probably went to malaysia to be with his GF. the fecker shud flush himself in the toilet and also draw a portait of Ganguly's hair :whack::whack::whack:

where I leave pretty girls are quite rare. many of the girls even have moustaches........
C'mon change your location man. All the Bengali girls I have known were all Yummmmmm. I am talking about girls from the Indian side of course, but they cant be much different across the border.

Time to close this thread :-) Our team may have been an epic :fail:, but the Original Post wasn't :giggle: I at least predicted pretty accurately what's gonna happen to our team :giggle:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.