ICF OFFICIAL IPL 2012 Fantasy League |Update ->Competition cancelled

jairamesh

Hey guys, great that you have chosen to try our game. It is only our first competition, and we know there is plenty of room for improvement. We will listen carefully to any suggestions or recommendations that you have. Good luck with the competition, we wouldn't be surprised if the winner comes from this forum!
Dude the site is very slow, is it going to be this way throughout the IPL?

Roro its working for me now... Can you try to set your team again Still slow though
The site is just not working for me, it was a bit quick for maybe 5 seconds and then crawled and then shut down, and I have to redo it again..n agian... This cycle has been repeating since last 2 hours... I am so :mad: n now am getting this error "Error establishing a database connection"

We're working hard to fix it' date=' sorry for the problems. If we are not able to get it up to speed before the first game, we will certainly do so for coming days. We hope you have been able to register your teams successfully![/quote'] Perhaps you should extend the window for registering teams,im sure lots of people would still want to join