Let's get REDDY to rumble!!!!!!!!

JourneyMan

One more team out of the chase for qualification. Decent innings by AK Reddy, I hope he gets some more opportunities with DC next season. Despite being a Deccan fan I was hoping RR would scrape through and win their next game as well, but unfortunately we won't see them in the finals. At the end I was still grinning about the DC win at home though! Some comments: -not enough intensity from RR at the end, the fielders should have been much closer -RR bowling needs to be strengthened for next season. Tait alone is not enough and not reliable. As for DC: -definitely need to play the transfer market well next season, can't sell off the decent players like they used to -need to invest in a good bowler to back up Steyn and a top batsman along with White. A decent Indian all-rounder would also help (not too many of those around). -Dhawan -(new batsman) -White -Reddy -Patel -(indian all-rounder?) -A. Sharma -Mishra -(new bowler) -Steyn -Ishant Sharma I think Anderson could be an excellent choice as a bowler, nobody picked him up this season. Teams like KKR and Bengaluru have an excess of decent videsis so they can look there as well. If one of the Pathan brothers is being offloaded for cheap, it's worth giving them a try. Hope they can finish this nicely with a win on Sunday!!!!!

One more team out of the chase for qualification. Decent innings by AK Reddy, I hope he gets some more opportunities with DC next season. Despite being a Deccan fan I was hoping RR would scrape through and win their next game as well, but unfortunately we won't see them in the finals. At the end I was still grinning about the DC win at home though! Some comments: -not enough intensity from RR at the end, the fielders should have been much closer -RR bowling needs to be strengthened for next season. Tait alone is not enough and not reliable. As for DC: -definitely need to play the transfer market well next season, can't sell off the decent players like they used to -need to invest in a good bowler to back up Steyn and a top batsman along with White. A decent Indian all-rounder would also help (not too many of those around). -Dhawan -(new batsman) -White -Reddy -Patel -(indian all-rounder?) -A. Sharma -Mishra -(new bowler) -Steyn -Ishant Sharma I think Anderson could be an excellent choice as a bowler, nobody picked him up this season. Teams like KKR and Bengaluru have an excess of decent videsis so they can look there as well. If one of the Pathan brothers is being offloaded for cheap, it's worth giving them a try. Hope they can finish this nicely with a win on Sunday!!!!!
with these core players, DC is going nowhere next IPL too. They need to do a complete revamp in the auctions after 2 years.