ICF Euro 2012 fantasy league

Sidhoni

Round 1: Group Stage 1 (June 8-10) Round 2: Group Stage 2 (June 12-14) Round 3: Group Stage 3 (June 16-18) Round 4: Quarter-finals (June 21-24) Round 5: Semi-finals + Final (June 27-July 1)
e. Locktime. There will be a total of five (5) locking periods during this game. Each roster slot will lock at the scheduled kickoff of each individual player's first match during the Round. Entrants must make sure their round picks are submitted by this lock-time. Selections submitted after the lock-time are considered invalid, and no points will be awarded. Entries will unlock the day following last match of each period with the exception of the Semi-finals, when entries remained locked through the Final. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
I am getting confused by this, someone care to explain in a simpler language?

^You can change players during 5 instances (ie. when they unlock it, you'll be able to change your players) for 5 rounds. If you make changes after that specific time period(?) its invalid. The last such change can be done before the semis after which you'll have the same players upto the final.

aint this round from 8-12 june?
Apparently you were right, still can't edit entry. wtf is this then -
Round 1: Group Stage 1 (June 8-10) Round 2: Group Stage 2 (June 12-14) Round 3: Group Stage 3 (June 16-18) Round 4: Quarter-finals (June 21-24) Round 5: Semi-finals + Final (June 27-July 1)
:mad::mad:

i think the rounds are distributed in a form where all the teams in each group plays at least a game, i.e 2day is the last day of the 1st round, then nxt round is from 2morrow till the last group plays its 2nd round games i.e england vs sweden nd france vs ukraine i guess... one has to pick his team according to these matches nd particularly pick the players who will definitely play