ucl 2012-13 season

adi B

psg will beat barca' date='ancelotti is great in applying catenaccio.juve will beat bayern i hope..rest we all know[/quote'] Even Milan defended well in the first leg but we all know what happened at Camp Nou. PSG won't stand a chance.

psg will beat barca' date='ancelotti is great in applying catenaccio.juve will beat bayern i hope..rest we all know[/quote'] Is he.. do you think he has the players to apply that at PSG ?... with Moura, Zlatan and Pastore he'd be best advised to attack... ( will Ibra be suspended from the first leg? ) as hard as that can be agst a side that dominates possesion like Barca... PSG can play on the counter they've got a bit of pace on the break... I hope PSG win, and hope Juve win.. thought I did want to see BM go far... hope it is PSG, Juve, Dortmund and Madrid.... Juve v Madrid and Dortmund v PSG in semis and a Juve Dortmund final like 1997 with Juve to win this time B->

Is he.. do you think he has the players to apply that at PSG ?... with Moura' date=' Zlatan and Pastore he'd be best advised to attack... ( will Ibra be suspended from the first leg? ) as hard as that can be agst a side that dominates possesion like Barca... PSG can play on the counter they've got a bit of pace on the break... I hope PSG win, and hope Juve win.. thought I did want to see BM go far... hope it is PSG, Juve, Dortmund and Madrid.... Juve v Madrid and Dortmund v PSG in semis and [b']a Juve Dortmund final like 1997 with Juve to win this time B->
Not happening! :P

Is he.. do you think he has the players to apply that at PSG ?... with Moura' date=' Zlatan and Pastore he'd be best advised to attack... ( will Ibra be suspended from the first leg? ) as hard as that can be agst a side that dominates possesion like Barca... PSG can play on the counter they've got a bit of pace on the break... I hope PSG win, and hope Juve win.. thought I did want to see BM go far... hope it is PSG, Juve, Dortmund and Madrid.... Juve v Madrid and Dortmund v PSG in semis and a Juve Dortmund final like 1997 with Juve to win this time B->[/quote'] what a final that was,laars ricken wonder goal !! about psg,i think he`ll flood the midfield with 5men much like how chelsea defended deep last year..i seriously feel psg can get a result

Well cracker of a match 2-2, dissapointed with Zlatan though he took his goal well (depsite it beign offside) he had a poor match. Really do not know why Beckham started he showed off his passing range which is still great everytime he got the ball but that was rarely. Veratti can ping those passes pretty decently too and hes got the legs to close the Barca midfield down. Insane pass from Alves and good goal from Messi. PSG deserved the draw sets it up well for 2nd leg but Barca will go in as faves Bayern thump Juve and apparently should have been more than 2-0. Im not too surprised really to stop Juve you need to stop Pirlo he makes them tick and Bayern have a relentless pressing style that will stifle Pirlo.

^ Proved that theyre a one man team today. Was really hoping PSG would go through. Was a good match though. Hope the two semis are derbies and its a Bayern v Barca final!
I support them mainly for that one man! I would love an El Clasico in the final. Dortmund can be dark horses. People are giving them least chances out of the 4, but they are only one remaining unbeaten. Yes they have been lucky, but I would be delighted if they somehow beat Real in the SF if they meet.