Thank god

The Master

that this test showed this pathetic team's true aukaat....I hope we loose the series. Another positive is that this series has ended careers of 3 of the most usless cricketers in the recent past. Sehwag- he is a haryanvi jaat enough said. Bye bye veeru good riddance SRT- now this joke of a human being thinks hes bigger than the team and the game of cricket itself. The guy is a pathetic excuse for a cricketer and i am glad his duck in this last innings have proved it. Bye bye sachin hope to never see u again. Pathan- Oh what can u say abt this ISI agent. Good that he has been sent back now give him pakistani citizenship

Re: Thank god Master, if we follow your advise after every game, we'd be firing all the 11 players every series, and soon we'd run out of players. Learn to digest that we have a very average team (with one or two brilliant and consistent performers), which will only produce average results. Occasionally our average players, produce brilliant performances, which is more of an exception, than a norm. The average Indian fan, always overreacts on victories & defeats.

Re: Thank god Sooda keep away the personal insults I have never abused any of the posters here. Bumper i know we have a very average team but at least we cann expect 100% comittment or even that is too much to ask for? Scoring a duck whenever ur team needs u 1999 super six game against aus, world cup final against aus, now and countless other instances. Clearly shows that ur heart and mind is more towards the ferraris and the BMW's than playing for ur country.

Re: Thank god When these top order batsmen go back home, and their son and daughter sit on their lap and ask, "Dad, were you brave today?", how do they look them in the eye? How does it feel slinking off the pitch, knowing that if cricket were sex, they would be pregnant with Ntini & Nel's children by now?

Re: Thank god As they are sitting slumped in the pavilion, drenched in sweat reeking of fear and defeat, memories of their own terror at Ntini rushing in from 22 yards fresh in their mind, do they ask themselves whether the hormone rushing through their bloodstream is testosterone or oestrogen? The next time they are in bed, and the wife comes over for a quick shag, does Ntini's leering face come to the mind, and the phallus drop like a deflated balloon? I'd like to know find out the answers from these "men".

Re: Thank god Stripped of their dignity, their manhood, and their self respect. As they go to bed tonight, let the abiding image in their dreams be Nel's leering, hyena like face as he sent off Ganguly, or Hall running towards Zaheer after he took his catch. Very threatening behaviour which tells the opposition, "I want to cannibalise you." A must have trait for all sportsmen.

Re: Thank god

do they ask themselves whether the hormone rushing through their bloodstream is testosterone or oestrogen?
Are bhai don't insult the ladies! Ladies probably have more testosterone than these MOFOS :tired: :hic: :wall: What a start to the new year :wall:

Re: Thank god Serves these guys right. I feel even more infuriated when i think about the hysteria which followed the Wanderers win. All that flag waving, the kegs of beer, wife and children by their side; it all looks so stupid now ! Why can't these players forget about the past and treat the next game as a new beginning ? This is the fundamental principle ingrained in the psyche of every professional athlete who aspires to reach the top. Not these idiots though. The problem is they are just unwilling to let go of these memories and they still think of themselves as underdogs on every overseas tour. The excessive celebrations after an overseas test win were understandable back in '02, but they have tasted victory on foreign soil enough times now to have become accustomed to it. No coach or psychologist could ever help a team which doesn't strive to go higher. That is why these bunch of losers will never ever ever bring India a creditable series win away from home. They will always win 1 test, and then think the job is done.

Re: Thank god

Serves these b@stards right. I feel even more infuriated when i think about the hysteria which followed the Wanderers win. All that flag waving, the kegs of beer, wife and children by their side; it all looks so f*cking stupid now ! Why can't these sh*tfaced morons forget about the past and treat the next game as a new beginning ? This is the fundamental principle ingrained in the psyche of every professional athlete who aspires to reach the top. Not these idiots though. The problem is they are just unwilling to let go of these memories and they still think of themselves as underdogs on every overseas tour. The excessive celebrations after an overseas test win were understandable back in '02, but they have tasted victory on foreign soil enough times now to have become accustomed to it. No coach or psychologist could ever help a team which doesn't strive to go higher. That is why these bunch of losers will never ever ever bring India a creditable series win away from home. They will always win 1 test, w@nk themselves off and think the job is done.
Exactly my opinions. In fact their celebrations made me write an article to remind about the past losses after a first test win. We fellas saw it coming but they didn't :wall: