India cant beat SAF

zubinpepsi

I dont this with this shitty bowlers, we wud b able to win SAF.... This is the crappiest bowling performance we r nowhere near to beat the mighty africanssss
So we beat the cr@ppy England (the inventors of 20-20 :haha:) & yet we let them score 200 :whatchutalkingabout. Jesus our bowling is totally cr@p man. At this rate we have to score 260+ to have any chance of beating the Saffies. I am not holding my breath. Motu & Gambhir have done their bit now Uthapa & Dhoni has to come to party tomorrow. I am not relying on Motu and Gambhir to do anything tomorrow. At least we are happy today. BTW: What a refreshing change of comments from MS Dhoni. Man he just exudes positivity compared to down & out Dravid. At least he disn't say the 'boys' did well & we were lucky to escape with a win. I like MS Dhoni & I think the future looks good for India - captaincy wise. He is still learning but at least gives a real good positive message.

If we see off Shaun Pollock we should be good. Me thinks this game(against Saffers) may actually be greatly different to our past games against them. It could be just the optimist in me kicking in, but I also think that with SRT missing we dont have this problem of a walking wicket against SA. In recent past it always seemed like Pollock took out SRT with much ease. Of course it remains to be seen how rest of them(specially Sehwag, Uthappa, Yuvi, Dhoni) take to SA bowlers but the exuberance of youth might prove all its detractors wrong. Oh and we need to play Bhajji and Chawla both. Sit out Joginder Sharma. xxx