Will Warne and Langer open?

Re: Will Warne and Langer open? I think we need one for Drunken Fletcher :hail::hail::hail: Some for Kaptaan Flintoff for going with the Drunken maan :hail::hail::hail: Seriously, would Monty,Read for Giles,Jones made a difference in the first 2 tests. May be in the 2nd test, I believe.

Re: Will Warne and Langer open? There were questions about whether Warne or Pidge would get promotions. I'm glad they didn't. The bond between Langer and Hayden is the sort of stuff that'll go down in Australian cricket lore, and it's great that the two men had the chance to walk out together and finish that magnificent, world-beating partnership by thrashing the England bowling attack to the posts one last time. You could see the emotion in JL's face when he was walking out alongside Hayden, and even moreso after Hayden struck the final runs - it was the right gesture to give him the chance to finish alongside his opening partner and best friend (especially after the fact that Warne and Pidge already had their perfectly scripted farewells - no need for either to get a needless, sentimentalist promotion).