Twenty-20 - World Cup Final Post match presentation interview between Shastri and winning captain :)

Aditi

In the post-match presentation, Ravi Shastri to Dhoni "Congratulations to you and the whole Indian team for winning this world cup. You guys have produced a great nail baiting show.. and deserves the cup. We welcome you to share the joy with us." Dhoni "Thanks Ravi, the match was pretty close encounter between two great teams and our guys held the nerve to win the game and cup." Shastri, "Who was the main reason for this thrilling victory?" Dhoni, "All us played well but I would say the main reason and man behind this great victory is Ajit Agarkar" Shocked Shastri..., "Agarkar ? ? .. how come Agarkar... he didn't played in the final".. Dhoni, "Yeaph.. that's the reason we won this low scoring match.. if he could have bowled in final, Pakistan would have scored the winning runs from his 4 overs...." Shastri, "ok.. fine, To whom you want to thank for winning this final..." Dhoni, "The team doctor deserves the credit... he really helped us to prepare for the final..." Shastri, "Is it? ?.... how the doctor helped to prepare for the final... he is not the coach or physical trainer...Dhoni.. I am getting confusion" Dhoni, "Ravi... nothing to confuse... he has failed Sehwag in the fitness test according to our game plan and we managed to pick a good playing team.. thus we weigh the doctor's contribution as very high... infact its better than our team effort in the field.. our game tactic worked well" Shastri, "To whom you want to dedicate this World Cup?" Dhoni, "The entire team including myself wants to dedicate this cup to Sachin, Dravid and Ganguly..." Shastri, "I really really appreciate you... its good that you have so much respect to the seniors....and you ...." Dhoni interrupts.... "Ravi.. let me complete... India would have exited in the Group matches if they decided to play in the series... thank god they opted out and we managed to play cricket and won the cup.." Shastri, "The match was thrilling encounter and was concluded by a single mistake of Misbah.. Isn't it? " Dhoni, "Yes you are right, after lofting the ball Misbah told me that he has send the ball to where there was no one....but he didn't know that there is a malayali in every corner of the world.... This single mistake has costed the game and won the cup..." Shastri faints and Dhoni receives the CUP and thats the end of the great Twenty-20 world cup...

Bumper's interview of Inzy and Shastri was million times more funnier. I am getting used to reading such high-class humor here that everyday half-baked attempts at being funny by others i meet dont make me laugh anymore. Sigh ! When my friend forwarded this to me in mail , i told him that i have something more hilarious and sent him the ICF link to Bumper's thread.:D

Er ... no. Because the ICC called it the ICC World Twenty20. The caption under the team, celebrating the final victory: India lift the ICC World Twenty20 trophy at the end of a thrilling final against Pakistan.
But that is not the point. This aint a victory proclamation statement, it was done to ellicit laughs. To have come here and diligently point out a factual anamoly seems desperately out of place.
Er ... no. Because the ICC called it the ICC World Twenty20. The caption under the team, celebrating the final victory: India lift the ICC World Twenty20 trophy at the end of a thrilling final against Pakistan.
phew.. Mr.Saint, this is the world cup/ championship/ trophy for Twenty20 format..... if ur so adamant, Australia has won only 3 worldcups.. as 1987 cup wasnt called a worldcup and its simply reliance cup.. chill and accept tht australia have been defeated in the semi finals and lost..n get over it..
Guest dada_rocks
One problemo. It wasn't a world cup.
Striken by pakistani virus it seems.. They too have been saying since the word cup is missing it's not the world-cup:haha: