Chris Broad- Aussie Team Manager

08sld6.jpgIndia vs Australia, 4th ODI October 8, 2007 The scoreboard shows a message supposedly from Stuart Clark of Australia congratulating England on their Rugby World Cup 2007 quarter-final win over Australia. The message was set up by English match referee Chris Broad. --------- who the fuk this broad is? Is he really the match refree ?? he seems to me like an australian team manager.. the next thing hes gonna do is to give a press conf about australia's game plan.. its pathetic tht we have such racistic cretins as match referees...
Annatha , arent you going a bit overboard in your criticism of Broad ? Whats broadcasting a fun message in the scoreboard got to do with Racism ?
yea, i don't see any racism issue here. :giggle: but the scoreboard is for the spectators in the stadium. what does a aussie-england love fest got to do with OUR fans?
im not refering to this message board alone... frm coupla things.. he seems more like an aussie team manager than a match refree
yea, i don't see any racism issue here. :giggle: but the scoreboard is for the spectators in the stadium. what does a aussie-england love fest got to do with OUR fans?
you guys should lighten up a bit.. Clark is Aussie , Broad is English. They are just having some fun with Rugby world cup results.
im not refering to this message board alone... frm coupla things.. he seems more like an aussie team manager than a match refree
Couple of other things ? like what ? I havent seen Broad in this series unfairly punishing any Indian or letting an Aussie of the hook.
but Ponting claimed Chris Broad, the match referee, congratulated him for the way his side approached the game.
this is after hyderbad match match refree congratulating ponting for what? for mouthing off dhoni in hyderabad? when indians kept quiet on the field and when ponting sledging the indians... so called match refree is congratulating ponting for his behavior.. :giggle: i call this as racially biased...
this is after hyderbad match match refree congratulating ponting for what? for mouthing off dhoni in hyderabad? when indians kept quiet on the field and when ponting sledging the indians... so called match refree is congratulating ponting for his behavior.. :giggle: i call this as racially biased...
I dont care what opinions Broad has on what players, as long it affects it doesnt affect the decisions he takes during the matches.
aint those opinions will lead to decisions usually???
Dont think so. .Its not that easy to biased and get away with it nowadays. The only racist match refree i have seen was Mike Deness , the ass-hole who fined the entire Indian team and even Sachin for over-appealing and ball-tampering. He is gone for good , courtesy some fitting treatment from Dalmiya.

Highlighted for emphasis.

zp is absolutely right. referees are supposed to be neutral' date=with a good reputation, and not louts like cb was, is, and is likely to be.
and if broad doesn't fine ponting for his little "show" he did, by leaving the ground like a little bytch, than the bcci should take up this issue with the icc.
you guys should lighten up a bit.. Clark is Aussie ' date=' Broad is English. They are just having some fun with Rugby world cup results.[/quote'] Using message board in our stadium where the fans most likely have no clue about what is going on? Probably makes sense in an Eng/Aus game, not elsewhere IMO.
Highlighted for emphasis. and if broad doesn't fine ponting for his little "show" he did, by leaving the ground like a little bytch, than the bcci should take up this issue with the icc.
i bet on my bottom dollar tht aint gonna happen.. 1. He is nt gonna fine ponting 2. BCCI are jack arses and they wont do anything abt it..

It's almost a Brokeback moment - if you know what I mean. He's the match referee, for crying out loud. He needs to do his bloody job and get a hotel room if he wants to fawn over the Ozzies. First, the kudos to Ponting and his men for their exemplary behavior, and Ponting behaving like the "teacher's pet." Now this nonsense. Maybe next time, someone should put this message "Chris Broad thanks Yuvraj Singh for putting his son's name in the record books forever." (This is the best I can come up with; Bumper or someone help me come up with a better one).