disgraceful and pathetic

master

:mad: Firstly do not blaim the coach, it is not GCs fault that the team lacks guts Secondly Tendulkar, who for me has rarely ever stood up agains the better cricketing nations when India really needed him. For all his plaudits he is not Indias most valuable cricketer, that is still Dravid for me.Tendulkar by playing on continues to tarnish his reputation that he had earlier built up. No longer is in even considered the best of his generation. Both Lara and Ponting are probably held in that level, no longer Sachin. His batting yesterday was without doubt the caue of the loss. Injury or not there was no excuse, he was selfish yet again. If he could not get on the front foot, that hit out of the back foot, the way he batted againts "Lord" Harris was appaling. He I feel as walso responsible for the Laxman runout. He has to retire soon, he cannot continues in the game, as his reputation continues to slides. What an embarrasing performance as reported by Sambit Ball on cricinfo. Thirdly, yet again Kumble has failed to bowl a good team out away from India, when India really needed it ( the other Sydney, last AUS tour ). He was out bowled by a left arm spinner on his debut, he also has to go. Harbajan has to be given the reins and I feel whould play most tests for India with M Karthik as the second spinner. Fourthly, only players that show guts and effort for the cause should play in the team, plaudits on this fron to Sreeshanth, Zaheer, Karthik, Ganguly, VVS. I have no time for Munaf, he is just not fit enough, how could he bee any better than Irfan, at least Irfan will ge it his all and he is a far better batsman. Finally,if any team needed a psychologist, then it is this one my report card for this series, for what its worth Sehwag 2, Jaffer 4, Karthik 5, Dravid 5, Tendulkar 3, VVS 6, Ganguly 7, Dhoni 4, Sreesanth 8, Khan 8, Munaf 1, Kumble 4 Singh 3 From a very disgruntled supporter from Adelaide, Australia