Sign in to follow this  
PAA-G

Ipl Auctions 2014

Corey Anderson has timed his century perfectly.
corey will be perfect for rcb,small boundaries,flat pitch and rcb needs an AR who can fill in some ovrs..he'll be a hit,damn sure!! wouldn't mind him in my team (DD) at all

corey will be perfect for rcb,small boundaries,flat pitch and rcb needs an AR who can fill in some ovrs..he'll be a hit,damn sure!! wouldn't mind him in my team (DD) at all
He will be in CSK...Bravo has already made the call from NZ to Sreeni/Dhoni :secret:

Ross was traded to SPW I see him going to RR or Kings11 this time.DD lacked a good spinner Swann can do the job if he is available for IPL.
lol yeah,forgot about ross.. a class spinner like swann would be good along with nadeem,he can be used as a pinch hitter as well,we also need a hitting AR like corey or sammy who can bowl as well,DD lacked a power batsman in the lower middle order..warner,KP are a must. from india,we should retain viru,irfan,umesh,chand,buy sanju maybe

lol yeah,forgot about ross.. a class spinner like swann would be good along with nadeem,he can be used as a pinch hitter as well,we also need a hitting AR like corey or sammy who can bowl as well,DD lacked a power batsman in the lower middle order..warner,KP are a must. from india,we should retain viru,irfan,umesh,chand,buy sanju maybe
maybe philander !!

We the Delhi Daredevils will not stop....In order to hit big 6ers we need to crosss boundaries....n then the motto line of Daredevils: Common boyz lets play on frontfoot!!!
No one is going to stop DD...DD will be at bottom of the table just like last time :phehehe:

as mariyam said' date='these knockouts/eliminators are just gimmicks,way to extract money,revenues..for me the table topper is the real winner,DD were twice the table topper,more than any club :proud:[/quote'] Davey Warner is a must for DD should be retained as he has been with DD for 5 seasons will be difficult for me to watch him play for some other team :(( . Meanwhile Gambhir and Naraine are going to be retained by KKR.

Davey Warner is a must for DD should be retained as he has been with DD for 5 seasons will be difficult for me to watch him play for some other team :(( . Meanwhile Gambhir and Naraine are going to be retained by KKR.
haan yaar,davey should be retained so should kp..DD should prepare tracks assisting their strengths

They want to retain MSD' date='Raina and Jaddu and Faf , Vijay and Hussey I think are their RTM card thing was mentioned on T.O.I.[/quote'] CSK will definitely either retain or use RTM for Bravo and Ashwin. Quality All rounders are harder to come by than opening batsmen.Also it will be either Hussey it Faf

Why are they playing this merry go round every few years and shuffling players all the time ? How are they going to build fan loyalty for players and teams if their favorite players keep moving from one team to another year after year ? Honestly, only the first few years of IPL were interesting to watch but then as players got changed up, it lost a lot of fans and most people were tuning up to watch it because there was no other cricket being played. IPL will lose even more fans after more shuffling this year.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.