ICF's IPL Auction - Congrats to the owners : Detonator, Sunnyji_2k, Saurav01, just a fan and Debutant !

gaurav92

I can apply for the post of Bindu Dara Singh aka bookie. Any owner planning to bet against their own team can contact me. We can also your own team members to sabotage your own team so that we can win big in betting
I already have stakes in almost all the potential teams. I can be your partner in this noble cause.
Count me in as an owner. Need some A 100-200 blitz more though. :pray: Thanks Zak for the transfer.
Bid with 100 bilz. If you win, you'll get the necessary amount to buy players :nice:

I already have 100bn. I have my connections in the Bank of ICF and EMC.
Money sent G92.
Received. :two_thumbs_up:
Owners should not play. Suppose Kings11Fan has a team and Lord has a team. In the auction Lord buys the player Kings11Fan. To win his own team' date=' Kings11Fan will not play to his potential. There will be conflict of interest :dontknow:[/quote'] Owners will play for their own team and not else's team Lesser the teams, more the fun. More players in a team will e better for the competition. BTW added your name in the list It will be before that most probably. Alright ! :cantstop: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: