Sign in to follow this  
velu

IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

will copy and update it from old thread
Copied from last year's OP and this year poll thread. BeautifulGame Detonator, SELVAM sscomp32 StriKe velu zubinpepsi Forever Indian ganeshran IndianRenegade South_Paw Ram sidhoni yoda Yoda-esque Bowl_out Dinx - the Jinx iHammad Also pls update match allocation for KKR - Yoda-esque KXI - Sscomp

[TABLE=head]#|Date|Match|Location|Allocated to 1|Apr 9th|CSK vs DD | Chennai | Strike 2|Apr 11th |CSK vs SRH | Chennai | BeautifulGame 3|Apr 25th | CSK vs KXIP |Chennai | sscomp32 4|Apr 30th | CSK vs KKR |Chennai | Yoda-esque 5|May 4th | CSK vs RCB |Chennai | Detonator 6|May 8th | CSK vs MI | Chennai | Velu 7|May 10nd | CSK vs RR | Chennai | [/TABLE]

[TABLE=head]#|Date|Match|Location|Allocated to 1|Apr 9th|CSK vs DD | Chennai | Strike 2|Apr 11th |CSK vs SRH | Chennai | BeautifulGame 3|Apr 25th | CSK vs KXIP |Chennai | sscomp32 4|Apr 30th | CSK vs KKR |Chennai | Yoda-esque 5|May 4th | CSK vs RCB |Chennai | Detonator 6|May 8th | CSK vs MI | Chennai | Velu 7|May 10nd | CSK vs RR | Chennai | Sidhoni [/TABLE]

Updated. :dance:

Bulbul' date=' I love you bro..let southie teams support southie teams[/quote'] Not possible...every team supporter on their own..no Naarthee/sourthee nonsense here :cantstop:

Match threads are being distributed as srini mama distributes his money to buy the cups :hehe:
Chennai Super Kings best T20 Team in the World, Match thread are getting sold before two weeks of 1st match :woot: Shows the popularity of :csk: and demand :nice:
Can I be the mascot now? :icflove:
You can be our co-mascot :dance:
Why do you want to take the blame for your teams opening loss? Leave it to others :icflove:
:hysterical: DD has the worst team in this year IPL :cantstop: Remember last time ? http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=312028 :haha:
No game available for me? :((
All booked due to high demand :(( :icflove: You can take our away match :secret:

Chennai Super Kings best T20 Team in the World, Match thread are getting sold before two weeks of 1st match :woot: Shows the popularity of :csk: and demand :nice:
we have seen this drama before as well :hysterical::hysterical:

Chennai Super Kings best T20 Team in the World, Match thread are getting sold before two weeks of 1st match :woot: Shows the popularity of :csk: and demand :nice: You can be our co-mascot :dance: :hysterical: DD has the worst team in this year IPL :cantstop: Remember last time ? http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=312028 :haha: All booked due to high demand :(( :icflove: You can take our away match :secret:
Thanks, what are the responsibilities of the co-mascot? I am very good at dealing with dissent within the ranks.Anybody going against the CSK Code of Conduct and behavior unbecoming of a CSK-ite will be dealt with by expelling him/her out of the fraternity.

Thanks, what are the responsibilities of the co-mascot? I am very good at dealing with dissent within the ranks.Anybody going against the CSK Code of Conduct and behavior unbecoming of a CSK-ite will be dealt with by expelling him/her out of the fraternity.
Local Kejri? :cantstop:

promoted as co-mascot :icflove:

OP updated.. added csk match schedule shabaa .. never thought creating threads needs lots of maintenance
Chettinad ChickenVelu :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

bulbul' date=' post ur CSK's XI :orderorder:[/quote'] You didnt had major changes..so you can manage with you alst years main team..Only Bravo is out & Baz may replace Smith.... Baz,Duplessis,Smith or Bravo.Abbot or Henry....from foreigners. Indians - Dhoni,Raina,Jaddu,Ashwin,Mohit,Pandey picks themselves..so rest anyone will do.

Looks like Baz and Faf are getting good match practice. :--D
Greetings , fellow CSK Fans. I'm from Durban , South Africa ; the same town of new recruit Kyle Abbot. He's a Brilliant Bowler. I expect him to do very well for CSK ; hopefully he gets picked. CSK ALL THE WAY !!

You didnt had major changes..so you can manage with you alst years main team..Only Bravo is out & Baz may replace Smith.... Baz,Duplessis,Smith or Bravo.Abbot or Henry....from foreigners. Indians - Dhoni,Raina,Jaddu,Ashwin,Mohit,Pandey picks themselves..so rest anyone will do.
Tough to leave out some of the overseas players BUT; CSK got to start with : McCULLUM / FAF / BRAVO / ABBOT

Greetings , fellow CSK Fans. I'm from Durban , South Africa ; the same town of new recruit Kyle Abbot. He's a Brilliant Bowler. I expect him to do very well for CSK ; hopefully he gets picked. CSK ALL THE WAY !!
welcome aboard :two_thumbs_up:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.