Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

Other transfers around the world, off the top of my head: El Sharawy to Monaco Carlos Bacca ,Luis Adriano and Andrea Bortulacci to AC Milan Montoya, Miranda, Kondogbia to Inter Mandzukic, Simone Zaza, Dybala , Sami Khadeira to Juve Arda Turan (wtf?!) and Alex Vidal to Barca Immobile to Seville Dzeko to Roma Mixed bag for the Serie A clubs, mix of promising youngsters (Kondogbia is a great , if v surprsiing signing) and has beens like Dzeko. Bacca is a good signing too. Would have been nice for the best young Italian talent like Darmian and SES to remain in Italy (Milan should have kept SES and not bought Adriano) Mattia Destro up for sale too which is very sad. One of the Italian clubs could have gone for Immobile too, though think Seville may be in CL this season so good for him.

Other transfers around the world, off the top of my head: El Sharawy to Monaco Carlos Bacca ,Luis Adriano and Andrea Bortulacci to AC Milan Montoya, Miranda, Kondogbia to Inter Mandzukic, Simone Zaza, Dybala , Sami Khadeira to Juve Arda Turan (wtf?!) and Alex Vidal to Barca Immobile to Seville Dzeko to Roma Mixed bag for the Serie A clubs, mix of promising youngsters (Kondogbia is a great , if v surprsiing signing) and has beens like Dzeko. Bacca is a good signing too. Would have been nice for the best young Italian talent like Darmian and SES to remain in Italy (Milan should have kept SES and not bought Adriano) Mattia Destro up for sale too which is very sad. One of the Italian clubs could have gone for Immobile too, though think Seville may be in CL this season so good for him.
thank you for posting this ..:two_thumbs_up: i am thinking about creating list of all top clubs but was waiting as transfer season has only started. bayern have signed D costa and he is winger who is pretty good but not really some one whoi thought will start for bayern ..

Youre right Costa wont start but good signing for them as backup when RobBery are out injured- they were missed vs Barca. He is similar player to Robben in that he is a right sided AM who likes to cut in on his left good pace and skill on him and only 23 I think

I was dissapointed a 'bigger' club didnt go for Andre Ayew, great signing for Swansea. Also Gignac left Marseille on a free, he would have beena great signing for many European teams but went to Mexico.

now bayern very very close to signing vidal and to me he will be upgrade in their midfield and some they needed badly and he will balance everything ..
As a Juve fan this will be very disappointing - but £40 Mill is not a bad sum at all to reinvest. He is world class but The thing is Bayern should not be buying him as they are well stocked in the CM dept with Pierre Hojberg back from loan and Joshua Kimmich now having joined, add to that Lahm and Alaba will be playing midfield a bit, Alcantara will be fit we hope for the whole season. Bayern should focus on CB's where Dante is past it and Badstuber injury prone. Pep has always been poor in transfer market dealings, getting his priorities wrong -never strengthened the Barca defence despite seriously needing to, and some very ill advised punts when he did take a venture (30 Mill AND Eto'o for Zlatan?! Dmytro Chygrynskiy?!!) The decision to go for a 28 year old proven star as opposed to try out promising youngsters is typical of european club football generally. Clubs want instant success but its Unfair on young talents who have to move to lower placed clubs for experience. Bayern got it wrong with Emre Can that way. Milan splashed out on Bacca when they could and should have stuck with El Sharaway and likewise Roma with Dzeko, should have taken a punt on Destro -young Italian talents

As a Juve fan this will be very disappointing - but £40 Mill is not a bad sum at all to reinvest. He is world class but The thing is Bayern should not be buying him as they are well stocked in the CM dept with Pierre Hojberg back from loan and Joshua Kimmich now having joined, add to that Lahm and Alaba will be playing midfield a bit, Alcantara will be fit we hope for the whole season. Bayern should focus on CB's where Dante is past it and Badstuber injury prone. Pep has always been poor in transfer market dealings, getting his priorities wrong -never strengthened the Barca defence despite seriously needing to, and some very ill advised punts when he did take a venture (30 Mill AND Eto'o for Zlatan?! Dmytro Chygrynskiy?!!) The decision to go for a 28 year old proven star as opposed to try out promising youngsters is typical of european club football generally. Clubs want instant success but its Unfair on young talents who have to move to lower placed clubs for experience. Bayern got it wrong with Emre Can that way. Milan splashed out on Bacca when they could and should have stuck with El Sharaway and likewise Roma with Dzeko, should have taken a punt on Destro -young Italian talents
You need to post more :) I agree with most of what you said but 40 million for 28 year old midfielder with very physical style is not bad by juve at all and also that means they keep pogba for yer more and they can replace Vidal with anyone they want so hopefully they do well with replacement .. Also I do not think pep does transfers in bayern he at most gives his input and rest bayern board or transfer committee does ,.he does get people he wants like Thiago but I doubt it's complete control. Also signing older players is something bayern does as they just like United can just afford to have players which they will never sell as their revenues are huge and all they care is about champions league ..I actually agree with you this leaves me frustrated even with Chelsea who only gave proper chance to zouma and end up sending everyone on loan for development but that is modern football for you and even barca seems to be going away from trusting youngsters .. Also I don't know much about young cm in bayern but they badly needed guy like Vidal last year and you just cannot ignore the fact that Thiago ,lahm,schwenstieger and many others like Martinez all were injured for majority of season and lahm did ok but he is at his best at defence and similarly xabi alonso might also be replaced so they had 2 players less compared to last year so I can understand why they signed him ...

I don't like this.
Swaps almost never happen .. There is good chance di Maria goes but United badly want to do well this season and seeing what happened with de gea chances are they will convince him to stay year more .. This is one transfer which will happen late as money Involved will be lot .. I agree about cavani he had so many chances and was hardly clinical last season and I just do not understand why they are not going for some younger guys like lacazzete..

Valdes is going. LVG confirmed it in his press conference. This means DDG is certainly staying this year. Also' date=' Rafael is close to an exit - I would have liked to see him stay some more.[/quote'] ouch this is bad and as manager he should not say this stuff about players ..

ouch this is bad and as manager he should not say this stuff about players ..
Yup. Too blunt. He got into conflicts at Bayern because of this. BTW Valdes is being linked to Madrid - would be some sort of record if he moved from Barca to ManUtd to RM in one year.

Yup. Too blunt. He got into conflicts at Bayern because of this. BTW Valdes is being linked to Madrid - would be some sort of record if he moved from Barca to ManUtd to RM in one year.
i can assure you that it will never happen.. their rivalry is something else and madrid will never risk it with player who might not even be good right now . also see tweet of valdes..this was just unnecessary by van gaal .. my 2nd edit.. also more than valdes there are links with romero and even ospina so i have no idea what is going to happen but valdes is last keeper i will bet on going to madrid .

i can assure you that it will never happen.. their rivalry is something else and madrid will never risk it with player who might not even be good right now . also see tweet of valdes..this was just unnecessary by van gaal .. my 2nd edit.. also more than valdes there are links with romero and even ospina so i have no idea what is going to happen but valdes is last keeper i will bet on going to madrid .
Yup. Valdes was the 1 choice keeper at Barca for so many years and then sat on the bench and even played u21 for ManUtd - a massive demotion for him so he didn't deserve what LVG said. As for RM - they could have easily stayed with Casillas for one more year but as I said earlier, Florentino Perez is a mad man. They are being linked with Kiko Casilla as well apart from the named you said so yeah, Valdes isn't likely.

Yes. Excellent signings for them. Still won't crack the top 4 though :cantstop:
it is tough for them ..they cannot sign players who can get them to top 4 because there is no champions league so they have to rely on younger players on potential but this season atleast they got right balance with milner and now benteke and other unproven players with lot of potential . moreover.. that last year they had plenty of good players like emre can ,ibe ,coutinho so if they start well and lets say united or arsenal start slow it is their only real chance as pressure can get to other teams and they might have suarez like season where everyone performed better than their ability ..