What a massacre - SA v Pak

King

Re: What a massacre - SA v Pak For the first time ever I saw a scorecard (not the detailed one) at the end of the game that didn't list a single bowler. Whatever happened to Pakistan batting? Didn't get to watch it but what was the story, anyone?

Re: What a massacre - SA v Pak

Just turned the TV on to see South Africa 125/0 after just about 11 overs :wtg: This truly is a massacre. Just about 4 more runs to win for Saffies and they are going to win without losing a wicket. :lol:
Ravi. Well played to South Africa and all but is there really any sense of this form of cricket? I mean come on there is little or absolutely nothing in it for the bowlers. When Pakistan were batting they had slumped to 117/9 with 2 balls to go. Then suddenly Rana cracks two SIXES and Pakistan sets a score of 130 to win. Those two balls suddenly make the score competitive! Gimme a break. I know its here to stay and all. And I am not being one of those old-timers who think its crap and all but come on this aint cricket either. xxxx

Re: What a massacre - SA v Pak

Just turned the TV on to see South Africa 125/0 after just about 11 overs :wtg: This truly is a massacre. Just about 4 more runs to win for Saffies and they are going to win without losing a wicket. :lol:
Ravi. Well played to South Africa and all but is there really any sense of this form of cricket? I mean come on there is little or absolutely nothing in it for the bowlers. When Pakistan were batting they had slumped to 117/9 with 2 balls to go. Then suddenly Rana cracks two SIXES and Pakistan sets a score of 130 to win. Those two balls suddenly make the score competitive! Gimme a break. I know its here to stay and all. And I am not being one of those old-timers who think its crap and all but come on this aint cricket either. xxxx
it is cricket. will take time for the players to adjust to the new format and get consistent at it.

Re: What a massacre - SA v Pak I don't mind this format of cricket either as it gives an opportunity for the players to let their hair down and play for once with no pressure. The results from the Twenty20 doesn't hurt the teams so much and we could see a different dimension to one's cricket. I'm not a big fan of Twenty20 but I don't mind this format of the game. It does more good to the sport than damage it and anything that is good to the cause of the sport is a welcome addition.