Cricket 07 ROCKS!

Re: Cricket 07 ROCKS! i have cricket 97, 2002, 2004, and 2005 and ofcourse all the international cricket captain versions..... i found the best to be cricket 2004 one..... 2005 is cr@p.... do u know, how 2007 is different from 2005? tht will be useful before i buy it....

Re: Cricket 07 ROCKS! I didn't have 2005, so this analogue stick batting is new to me. It feels perfect, In that innings above, when I wnet crazy and started lashing out, I didn't last long, hence the small scores by the top order, but I played calm controlled strokes as Dravid, not a single six, plenty of running between the wickets, and that 50 came off 30-odd balls. I selected that team above as I thought it was perfect for a 20/20 match...

Re: Cricket 07 ROCKS!

International Cricket Captain owns any EA Sports cricket game.
they are different and can be equally engrossing.... one is more strategic and the other is first-person action.... i love playing 2004 with my buddies.... we play an entire one day match over 4-5 hours at a stretch... 2005 is unplayable without the patches and there still no good golden patch....though 2005 graphics is better...