Inzy thanks Allah after getting raped by SA

indistani

Re: Inzy thanks Allah after getting raped by SA It worries me that we feel justified in using such strong language over the result of one ODI...not even a Test match, just one ODI. This is just way over the top. I am afraid we come across as people with serious, deep rooted issues, something I always thought we were above.

Re: Inzy thanks Allah after getting raped by SA Mouni everyone's different and everyone's not of the same opinion as you are. I'm not a big fan of bashing Pakistan at every opportunity either. I don't mind a banter and exposing some of their players when the chance arrives but won't go around questioning one's faith in every thread. At times it gets a bit too boring and now don't tell me I'm a Pakistani too just because I'm not in line with your thinking :lol: You have a right here to express your opinion as long as it doesn't involve name calling. I wouldn't go around using words such as "FAGS" to describe a nation. Surely they are all not fags and am sure there are enough "FAGS" in other parts of the world too including yours and mine :hic:

Re: Inzy thanks Allah after getting raped by SA

Surely they are all not fags and am sure there are enough "FAGS" in other parts of the world too including yours and mine
yep there are some from our own country, if i need to say more specific ( all people who bash tendulkar are ---- :hmph: ). just my opinion :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Inzy thanks Allah after getting raped by SA

No need to flaunt your religion in public . But Hey ' date=' Christians do the same .Then why blame only muslims ?[/quote'] KR if u want to ridicule chrstian go ahead and complain when these guys object to that but this stance of thy must ridicule everyone else noone sounds childish...... Not every person have to turn itno microcosm of UN well incidentally even UN has permanent security members and so equally rationed ciriticism theory doesn't hold even there..

Re: Inzy thanks Allah after getting raped by SA why r these pakis doing this (thanking allah)?? issit some kinda rhyme they have been taught in the kindergarden?? what is the fuckin need to say those in a presentation thingy... man these guys r nuts.. i hope they get raped raw all thru the series... neways i like tht anchoring chick... ;)