osman's orgasm ends....

gator

this writer has been having many on cricinfo, of late.... creating poems bordering on gay love for some of the paki cricketers.... and it seemingly ended here, today... "This series is meant to be the final opportunity for both sides to tinker with their combinations before the World Cup. On today's evidence, Pakistan would be better advised to go home now and skip the World Cup altogether." source : his bedroom - cricinfo

Re: osman's orgasm ends.... Some of the crickinfo writers read the topics here I guess. Every time something has been pointed out that doesn't fit a portal like crickinfo it has vanished in no time.

"This series is meant to be the final opportunity for both sides to tinker with their combinations before the World Cup. On today's evidence, Pakistan would be better advised to go home now and skip the World Cup altogether."
That is quite harsh :shrug: It's only been one ODI in the series. I know it was a bad drubbing but considering Pakistan in one test match couldn't muster 120 runs of 2 innings this is absolutely nothing. In that case Pakistan should have stopped playing cricket after that two below 60 scores against Australia few years ago. This writer is worse than a fickle fan.

Re: osman's orgasm ends....

where did u read this ? i dont see it cricinfo
It is in the main bulletin of the ODI I wonder how you're unable to find articles! But yes, I agree with Ravi that this author is worse than a fickle fan. Remember how Anad Vasus and Sambit Bals and Dilip Premchadrans were suggesting something similar for India 2 months back? All these authors are the same and no one ever goes to write anything incisive or constructive about a particular country's cricket. If they are winning, sing praises like insane, if they're losing, just rip them apart!! This is the sole mantra of these regular writers of cricinfo as well!

where did u read this ? i dont see it cricinfo
It is in the main bulletin of the ODI I wonder how you're unable to find articles! But yes, I agree with Ravi that this author is worse than a fickle fan. Remember how Anad Vasus and Sambit Bals and Dilip Premchadrans were suggesting something similar for India 2 months back? All these authors are the same and no one ever goes to write anything incisive or constructive about a particular country's cricket. If they are winning, sing praises like insane, if they're losing, just rip them apart!! This is the sole mantra of these regular writers of cricinfo as well!
Hi Chandan, Are you the same person who posts on the channel 4 forum?

Yes MP. Getting a bit bored there because of over posting by Aussies and English forummers. So to discuss Indian cricket, I sometimes come here. You are a C4 forummer as well? Who are you there?
I am fcxx... i am getting a bit bored of that place myself...half their threads are about non cricketing issues...plus as you know that i always try to take interest in Indian cricket so i decided to sign up here.