Official: India v.s Srilanka - ODI 1

Rajiv

Re: Official: India v.s Srilanka - ODI 1 From the mud pools still on the outfield, doubt we'll get any more cricket. I did find it funny seeing groundsmen try and mop up the puddles with a cloth. It's like using a spoon to get rid of the water on the sinking Titanic. Although the highlights of that Natwest final they showed made my day. I'll never get tired of watching that.

Re: Official: India v.s Srilanka - ODI 1 Bwahahaha, even the elements conspire against the sh*tty Sri Lankan team. They just don't know how to win ! This was also the best chance they had - at Eden Gardens, a historically unfavourable venue for India where they would be odds on favourites to win. 3-0 comin' up !

Re: Official: India v.s Srilanka - ODI 1 a good day for bengal board though

Amid the gloom of the abandoned first one-day international between India and Sri Lanka and the disappointment of almost 90,000 fans, there was some good news for the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) as the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) released Rs. 8.02 crore (US$ 1,819,625) of the money owed to them. Sharad Pawar, president of the BCCI, attended the rain-shortened match and handed over a cheque to Prasun Mukherjee, the president of the CAB.