How Langer Bailed by Broad

talksport

One gem from the past Justin Langer has been cleared by the match referee, Chris Broad, of a possible breach of the ICC's code of conduct, "Justin was disappointed that the charge was brought and explained his position in a very honest and succinct way," Langer attended a disciplinary inquiry after the close of play on Friday night, following a bizarre incident during the morning session, when Australia belatedly appealed for a hit-wicket decision against Hashan Tillakaratne. The umpires referred the decision to the third umpire to verify how Tillakaratne's bail had been dislodged. The television pictures showed that Langer dislodged the bail with his hand while he crossed over the pitch to take up a new fielding position for the right-handed Thilan Samaraweera. *** Australians are rarely charged, even if they are they are charged they are let off by biased referees who share a drink or two with the players ...unlike Indians....Thats why India leads the rap sheet

I know this is stupid of me to just join in with the rest of the crowd and dig past instances of Aus caught indulging in unsportsmanlike behavior, but i thought it was relevant for me to post this video here. aMQUqky18uw You make your own judgments of what Healy was doing here.

I know this is stupid of me to just join in with the rest of the crowd and dig past instances of Aus caught indulging in unsportsmanlike behavior, but i thought it was relevant for me to post this video here. aMQUqky18uw You make your own judgments of what Healy was doing here.
:omg: :thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

sorry Guys, i checked with Cricket Australia CEO Sutherland. he confirmed that Aussies play their cricket Hard but Fair. so, u r wrong. That is why they dont get in to the bad books of the referees! any way, Indian team is the worst behaved in the world. i read in aussie press and and a UK media source too confirmed the same.:haha: