Dileep: What truth is he talking about....

talksport

As Dileep has pointed out,Most journalists are absolute crap, have zero standards of credibility and well-sourced news. With so many new channels mushrooming in Ind, their primary target is to attract as many viewers as possible and what better than use cricket, which is a national obsession to make people watch it.

As Dileep has pointed out' date='Most journalists are absolute crap, have zero standards of credibility and well-sourced news. With so many new channels mushrooming in Ind, their primary target is to attract as many viewers as possible and what better than use cricket, which is a national obsession to make people watch it.[/quote'] I presume this includes Dileep also. Right. Dileep was one of the first to get into act with a site called cricinfo. Unlike his other compatriots, Dileep specialized in bashing India to kiss his british employers.
I presume this includes Dileep also. Right. Dileep was one of the first to get into act with a site called cricinfo. Unlike his other compatriots' date=' Dileep specialized in bashing India to kiss his british employers.[/quote'] Oh really ? I must have missed all that " India bashing". Now, why dont you do the right thing and back up your allegation with some solid arguments and proof ?
Dileep is a specimen that actually found India doing wrong in the 1971 war .... enuff said.
What is the relevance of that here ? I dont know what Dileep said on whatever War. More importantly, I dont want to know. I am interested in his cricketing insights and he is as good as they come.
Guest HariSampath
Dileep is a specimen that actually found India doing wrong in the 1971 war .... enuff said.
Really ?...I never knew that, and if its true, it is disgusting