LIVE betting fot Perth test

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath

Bests on for Sachin Tendulkar getting a 100 in Perth, 5-1 odds, any takers ? minimum ICF $ 1000; If Sachin scores a 100 I get 5000, any takers ?:eyedance:

Guest HariSampath
Hari, i will wager 10,000 of my points. because I will be the happiest if SRT scores a 100 in perth after all these years! It is worth spending all my ICF currency. ok, plz confirm.
ok Rajan, you are in...if Sachin gets a 100, I get $10,000 and if he doesn't get a 100, you get 2000
Guest HariSampath
OK...My First bet here.. i bet ICF $2000.. so i will be happy to give you $10K if sachin scores a 100 in any of the innings.. he is in my SS team..so i will gain some points anyway.. count me in..
TGIB...you are in
ok Rajan' date=' you are in...if Sachin gets a 100, I get $10,000 and if he doesn't get a 100, you get 2000[/quote'] Agreed. I hope you get my 10k. I will be really thrilled. I have never watched the '92 perth 100. hope i get a chance of witnessing the 2008-100!
Guest HariSampath
@ Hari...I just have more than 12000...ready to give 10000$ is God scores a century at perth... If he doesnt score just gimme 1000$...done?
Done :two_thumbs_up:
Guest HariSampath

^...actually I am the one who is betting on Sachin getting a 100, as most "die hard" fans like you have bet against it...and Dan , you are still worse. When I was offering odds of 5 - 1, you doubled the stakes and made it 10-1 against Sachin , and even hoping to cash in :-)...so who are the real fans here ??

LIVE betting fot Perth test

pjilka's Bet Shop

since there are any bets being put up in the betting section i thought id make some bets here How many runs will sehwag make? 20-40 41-60 61-80 81-100 100+ max bets 1000$ICF odds are 5:1 (if you get 1000 and win you get 5000 back) ------- Who will take the 1st wicket for Aus Lee Clarke Tait Johnson Symonds same conditions and odds as above (dont let this flop guys, have a flutter :D)