Is there a bigger git than Marc Nicholas?

..but DSR' date=' effigies are burnt man and it's a fact - u can't stop the world from looking at it and tell me is burning effigies civilized?[/quote'] Effigies is simply a way of protesting, no one actually gets hurt. Just like a petition is a form of protest and no one gets hurt! Why is burning a piece of paper not civilised. Or does the whole world have to protest like the west would.

Ian Healy was poking fun @ India's comments abt "lack of practice" after 1st game. I think the match was @ its infant stage... Healy said: "finally India got a FULL practice: One was washed out, One in MCG, One in SCG and One in Canberra. Their batsmen look in amazing touch now" Ian chappel was annoyed by the fact that RD will come @ #3 and not VVS. Chappel was saying if Sehwag were to get out now, RD will come in and then slow down the momentum. Healy replied: "Even he had a good practice session, he should be fine now" .... Its ausi's witticism that makes their commentary more interesting (annoying sometimes)

..but DSR' date=' effigies are burnt man and it's a fact - u can't stop the world from looking at it and tell me is burning effigies civilized?[/quote'] Whos said effigies were being burnt anywere. Stupid sterotype from Nicholas who by the way is one of my fav comms. Unfortunatley he has spent to much time in land of convicts
Whos said effigies were being burnt anywere. Stupid sterotype from Nicholas who by the way is one of my fav comms. Unfortunatley he has spent to much time in land of convicts
Didn't our people back home burnt ponting's effigies ? (after sydney fiasco)
Why is burning a piece of paper not civilised. Or does the whole world have to protest like the west would.
Exactly!!...you got the point! We have to toe the line of "white supremascists" western elites or else we have to face the consequences. if they say -- Monkey is racist -- yes sir, it is racist. If they say B@$# is a friendly terms -- yes sir it is a friendly term. If they say Jesus is only way for salvation and all other religions are evil -- yes sir it is!! We dhimmi Indians sunk deep in self-apology continue to succumb to their bully not only in Cricket but in several other important issues, I have said zillions of times before.

...point was, burning effigies on every occasion. In hindsight, effigy business in full swing this season Also, try not get upset on everyhting..I used to do that and stress out for nothing.. come to realize, this game is not 100% fair and rules are different for everybody..its a farce out there actually, but still enjoy it