Funny, Us Indian Fans

Dhondy

I really ought to stick to watching cricket and avoid commenting on it. It's not as if I am an authority or get paid for it.
The same with everyone else here. You set up a free speech board here Doc - whole point of that is discussions and the freedom to post views that won't always be agreed with. The majority of us enjoy your writing and thoughts on the game - keep them coming, even if there is a bit of disagreement on the odd subject like this.
See that's the problem- predicting this that or the other would have happened if the decisions had gone the other way. The point is that they didn't. It's an excercise in complete futility. That's where the Aussie mindset differs from us. We let ourselves boil in our own rage, they have already taken it on the chin and moved on. They blame none but themselves, we blame all others but ourselves. The magnitude of umpiring errors post-hoc is a discussion in futility- you don't control the umpires, and once the decisions have been taken, there's nothing you can do about them. Imputing motives to umpires is immature, IMO, because it reeks of throwing toys out of the pram because Mommy won't push me. Would you reconsider your post?
Oh really!! I just can't remember who we blamed for the Melbourne loss! Can you remind please?!

We, PC Indians are a shining example of educated elite Indian with in-bred dhimmitude. After such a fair victory, India defeating Aussies in every part of Cricket, we dhimmi Indians can find a way or two to ridicule ourselves. Sir Macaulay of British Raj will be truelly happy today after reading posts like OP, after all his efforts of Dhimmifying "elite" Indian class has been successful.....and sadly Cricket is not the only field :((

sandtest' date=' Dhondy is an amazing contributor to the site, an intelligent cricket fan and much more, so please edit out your personal remarks against him. Many of us have criticized his post but none of us have gone personal against him.[/quote'] Comment is NOT directed personally towards senile Dhondy......my frustration is NOT with HIM personally, but a dhimmified CLASS of Indian elites, who will find some way, to undermine our own little achievments in whatever field, just to prove their "small" ego of being sane. However, being a Mod if you conclude, it's personal, I will edit ONLY FIRST LINE, which starts with OP WRITER and hence so called "personal".