The Lucky charm of Indian cricket

Ram

Is he going to go for sure after the Aussie series ? I have a sneaky feeling the team may want to retain him in some capacity, even as Kirsten slips into his role as coach.
But, would he want to stay and play second fiddle. Everyone has an ego. He really has done a remarkable job - much better than superstars like GC. I need to take this opportunity to apologize to Rajput for the alleged public comment he made about Yuvraj's attitude. It was later confirmed that the media made it up, and he never really said any such thing in public. Not that it matters to him, but he has my apologies and my respect.
But, would he want to stay and play second fiddle. Everyone has an ego. He really has done a remarkable job - much better than superstars like GC. I need to take this opportunity to apologize to Rajput for the alleged public comment he made about Yuvraj's attitude. It was later confirmed that the media made it up, and he never really said any such thing in public. Not that it matters to him, but he has my apologies and my respect.
I dont know where the question of ego comes in here. Rajput was an absolute no-name in Indian cricket circles till he was appointed manager, the longer he stays associated with the team, in whatever capacity, the better for him I think. He seems to know his cricket, is quite young and unlike most of the big-talking former players, does his job well and silently.
I dont know where the question of ego comes in here. Rajput was an absolute no-name in Indian cricket circles till he was appointed manager, the longer he stays associated with the team, in whatever capacity, the better for him I think. He seems to know his cricket, is quite young and unlike most of the big-talking former players, does his job well and silently.
Well, he could feel that it was under his management that the team really blossomed, and now they have another guy calling the shots. I hope the Kirsten and the board talk to him about how valuable his contribution is, give him a big raise, and persuade him to continue.