"Unofficial awards"

fineleg

Guest HariSampath
Hari, Then what are we waiting for? :D You've got the direct line (his wife) to talk to TA Sekar. Do schedule him for an ICF live session and let us know ahead of time.
That is no problem at all. In fact last time I went to do it, Dennis was there and so Sekhar couldn't take time off. In fact I am saving Sekhar to do a much bigger favor...a HUGE favor....THE INTERVIEW...any guesses who it might be ??? :D
Guest HariSampath
Danra will be starting the pooja and Boss Bhai will read the Mantra :D
no no, danra will be in a trance, and BB will start to recite stats, but will be so shellshocked he will be saying "100.1, 103.2, 108.22, 167.3542753", and he will say it 1008.1008 times :-)
Guest HariSampath
Beetle-ji, Please excuse me. I left you out. I should add a special award to you for being the Wall to defend the Wall when the dravid haters come out of the woodwork. Here is to Beetle, an Award :ridinghorse:
beetle can get 2 awards : losing battle award fall of wall award :-)
That is no problem at all. In fact last time I went to do it' date=' Dennis was there and so Sekhar couldn't take time off. In fact I am saving Sekhar to do a much bigger favor...a HUGE favor....THE INTERVIEW...any guesses who it might be ??? [/quote'] One suggestion: Instead of saving TAS for too far in the future, maybe we can do a TAS interview sooner on fast bowlers and fast bowlers training etc.
Guest HariSampath

^ I will try. In fact if any of the usuals here at MRF, like Sree, Zak or others who invariably come once in 2 months to train under Sekhar/Lillee are scheduled, I will ask Sekhar if he will do an interview along with an Indian fast bowler