"Unofficial awards"

fineleg

Unofficial awards": Kudos to MM, Cricketics, Chandan, Rajeev and Apocalypse! The ICF "Official" Awards results are out and kudos to MM for winning the MVP. This is Unofficial Awards... I personally also want to acknowledge a few others who I think deserve to be recognized in the MVP category. 1. Cricketics: The passion and energy = brilliant. (whether you like my views are not, I'm very passionate and spend a whole bunch of time on cricket, so I always like another passionate fan whether view points agree or not) 2. Chandan: No one follows domestics as much as her 3. Rajeev: Da Man of ICF 4. Apocalypse: Charming and one of my Top Favorite posters of any forum around. Apo, you rock! 5. MM: Official MVP and I nominated him as one of the choices for MVP as well. Congrats. Special Mention to Varun (best programmer in ICF)

r u sucking up so they dont make fun of u anymore?
No, Thats ridiculous that you say so. The ones I named are hardly the people that ridicule me. And regarding folks who have ridiculed or fought with me, I've nominated ppl from that gang to the 'official' ICF Awards as well. Fighting within threads does not make me discriminate usually. Except when its "special folks" like FB. This is just an "Unofficial ICF Awards" thread, since official winners are announced and its over.
..vow, I feel like Amitabh Bachann who won the Main Award and Critics award too for the movie black.. I will speak to selection committee for next years awards so we could squeeze in one for you :shakehands:
ooh...if ur squeezing in one, make sure its the 'best behaved poster', bonus can be mvp :rose: But, seriously, well done Rajeev
Guest HariSampath

Hari Sampath wins HariSampath awards :-) Since no one bothered to award Hari Sampath anything or even nominate for ICF awards, Hari decided to award himself at the annual ICF ceremony attended by just Hari Sampath. All the following awards went to Hari Sampath. Most Poster Award ( for posting at a phenomenal rate in just 2-3 months on all threads, match threads etc) Post Master Award: For passing on and posting messages from Indian skipper Kumble and former skipper Srikkanth like a postman Most Paster award : For maximum cutting and pasting others' posts to prove them wrong in debates. Paste Poster Award : For cutting and pasting his own posts to repeatedly prove already proven points. Post Waster Award : unnecessarily wastes hundreds of posts to prove to statistician BB that Donald Bradman can bat when simply one post with his stats would have told everyone what everyone knew all along. Waste Poster Award : for all the bull*sh*t

Guest HariSampath

I have pending requests with Kumble ( most probably after he returns to Bangalore only), GR Vishwanath, Venkat, TA Sekhar Head coach MRF pace foundation ( this is an easy one as his wife is my cousin)

To Harisampath i will give u a pager.. actually i will give u 2 pagers.. one u can give to jumbo, aka anil kumbo... and one u can keep with you.. whenever on ppl on icf want kumble to reverse or take some good decision, u can alwayz message him on that pager?? good deal?? soon ur name on forum would be, the pager guy and when it becomes history, then we will call "That pager guy hari"