Ganguly- Our Greatest Captain But Humiliated Again.....

prince40

Ganguly- Our Greatest Captain But Humiliated Again.....  

1. 1.

Actually Nawab Pataudi was a great captain too ... we should bring him back too. How about our greatest opener Gavaskar. Maybe we should bring him back too. Gangulians dont understand this but everything has a use by date. Ganguly's was done in 2003
exactly he should retire from cricket and concentrate on IPL etc.
Actually Nawab Pataudi was a great captain too ... we should bring him back too. How about our greatest opener Gavaskar. Maybe we should bring him back too. Gangulians dont understand this but everything has a use by date. Ganguly's was done in 2003
did you happen to catch any of india's cricket during 2007??
Pataudi was not second highest scorer of the team in current season ..Neither was Gavaskar
I forgot. In ODI cricket only the runs scored matters NOT the strike rate. So when Ganguly scores 80 odd of 111 balls chasing over 300 ... he really is doing the team a great favor by allowing the lower order to score at a 150 SR. I think BCCI should change the rules of ODI's ... other teams should have a limit in terms of overs while India should be allowed to bat for as many balls as Ganguly needs!
I forgot. In ODI cricket only the runs scored matters NOT the strike rate. So when Ganguly scores 80 odd of 111 balls chasing over 300 ... he really is doing the team a great favor by allowing the lower order to score at a 150 SR. I think BCCI should change the rules of ODI's ... other teams should have a limit in terms of overs while India should be allowed to bat for as many balls as Ganguly needs!
better than swinging the bat and being 3 down in no time keeping wickets in hand allows you to have a go at the end
humiliated? my arse dude. Ganguly should stop complaining. Look at Dravid? has he said one word? look at VVS hes been left out for the last 4 years. Ganguly should be happy hes been in for so long seeing that hes a slow runner and a poor fielder. Hes scored massive runs on flat pitches and against a lot of minnow countries but thats never a stat.[/QUOTE] a bit like dhoni then:giggle: