To discuss solutions

The Outsider

As usual good write-up' date=' wasted for wrong cause exactly in the same way as your apologist [b']DHIMMITUDE (yes chew this) filled article after India's landmark win at Perth. btw...your great English filled poetry has a correction -- It should not have been "world"-- but dhimmified, Macaulaylized, educated Indian elites!! If you will say world it wil be a great injustice to countries like US who still understand and deal with Ummah in a language they understand...cheers now!!:dance:
Yes, but wishing that somebody else's mum grows mould on her nose is not nice at all.

Who all want to join my ignore list.. it's optional except CC; he has no choice..:D
Make it subject based. Anytime there is a relationship based post put me on ignore list. I suspect you have already had tons of my words of wisdom on the subject :icflove:

in which case I would not like to be part of this group. you can go recruit some more abuse masters but I dont see myself wasting my time dealing with knuckle heads. Cheers.
Don't you see how obstinate you are being with regards to one poster? Right in this very thread, sandtest has called Dhondy a dhimmi etc. Should we ban him? Should we ban DR every time he calls others Psecs, communazi, clowns etc. Should we ban you every time you call posters jihadis etc.?

Don't you see how obstinate you are being with regards to one poster? Right in this very thread' date=' sandtest has called Dhondy a [b']dhimmi etc. Should we ban him? Should we ban DR every time he calls others Psecs, communazi, clowns etc. Should we ban you every time you call posters jihadis etc.?
Shwetabh ji.....calling Dhimmi is abuse?? :whatchutalkingabout ....bhai, I am amazed at this logic. I thought some people feel proud when they are called dhimmi beacuse that will automatically mean that they are 'rational" 'secular" 'just" and sympathetic with great religion of peace. :boring:

I can ask Sandtest and DR to stop and they will oblige ... your friend wont even if you sleep with him ... do you see the problem ?
The problem is that except for you most members don't have a serious issue with these petty insults and learn to ignore them or give back a proportionate response and you want your personal sensibilities to be implemented across board disregarding the majority and what is common place on message boards. Even so we have said we will edit/delete all such posts.

Shwetabh ji.....calling Dhimmi is abuse?? :whatchutalkingabout ....bhai, I am amazed at this logic. I thought some people feel proud when they are called dhimmi beacuse that will automatically mean that they are 'rational" 'secular" 'just" and sympathetic with great religion of peace. :boring:
No it's not an abuse, but Bossbhai wants to consider such petty insults as abuse.

So, do we agree on these policies or not ? We dont want to revisit this every week. If you guys dont agree, start a poll. Let the members vote. Let the voice of the majority win. I'm ok with whatever the majority of our members want. After that point, there should be no more complaints of inaction/action against posters.

Non Muslim subject of state . Sandy uses it to describe p-secular media . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhimmi
Oh thanks! I was under the impression that it was something like 'dumi' or 'duma', and that Dhondy was taking offence to the perceived insult on his physique. After all, you wouldnt call someone who runs 10K tds a 'duma' or 'dumi' would ya!

was there some masaledaar tamasha that I missed?:nervous: why the sudden jhatka to give everyone a clean chit?... what happenned? Link me.. i find some of the arguments here very amusing :cantstop: Another point -> Why is everyone being given a clean chit. What about those dukhi souls who have actually worked hard to maintain a clean chit for the past year??:viking: