Younis wants his boys to take cue from Indian team

DomainK

Ok here is a quick summary - Afridi dropped from the test squad for political reasons- Faisal Iqbal was picked ahead of both Kamal and Afridi. - Younis asked for A Rauf but selectors didn't listen and sendtRao to IND while Gul's replacment(Arafat) arrived late and wasn't able to play the test match - Younis asked Shoaib to be dropped for 2nd test(due to illness) but the coach/management didn't listen. - Younis refused to captain the PAK team but was later convinced. - Lawson is happy with Shoaib and says great things about him yet both him and Malik want to drop Afridi because of his attitude. - Chief selector is having heated arguments with captain/coach about the Afridi issue. There are one or two other issues that are really strange and are bringing PAK cricket down but i will discuss them when i have time. RE Asif's injury: He had a surgery and will start bowling after a gap of 3 months so i don't know if he will be able to make it to the series against AUS.
Hmm.. Very strange this..Shoab Akhtar support while boycotting Afridi. But if Afridi has rubbed the captain or other team mates the wrong way (just read the Afridi thread by cricketics) then it'll be hard for him to stay in the team. Regarding Asif, well it'll be really tragic if he won't be fit to bowl against the world's best team!
p.s Nadal lost:sad_smile:
Federer also lost!:sad_smile: But I'm glad that Novak is making rapid strides!!:angel_smile:
Hmm.. Very strange this..Shoab Akhtar support while boycotting Afridi. But if Afridi has rubbed the captain or other team mates the wrong way (just read the Afridi thread by cricketics) then it'll be hard for him to stay in the team. Regarding Asif, well it'll be really tragic if he won't be fit to bowl against the world's best team!
Shoaib never wanted to be the captain while Afridi was one of the main contenders so the connection is quite obvious. As for Asif missing the series against AUS well its hardly surprising...people don't realize that both Gul and Asif are as injury prone(if not more) than Shoaib.
Federer also lost!:sad_smile: But I'm glad that Novak is making rapid strides!!:angel_smile:
# 1 and 2 losing in straight sets is certainly quite a shock. Now i don't know who to root for in the final.

This Pakistani team will beat the Aussies This Pakistan side is in terrific form and in better shape of mind and health than any other team in recent years. There is an air of optimism and hope flowing around the team that they have found once again their lost fortunes, and the lady luck will help them to beat the Australians in the coming tour. It would appear that the newly found talents are doing fine and rearing to have a go at the broken down Aussies as we are witnessing their decline against India. Pakistan have one of the best pace bowling attack that will send shivers in the Aussies spines, bones, muscles and nerves. Also, that Pakistan has 4-5 top rated world class batsmen who are quite capable of tearing apart Australian pace bowlers. Without Shane Warne, the Australians are demoralized and beatable at any time. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A31512827 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This Pakistan side is in terrific form and in better shape of mind and health than any other team in recent years. There is an air of optimism and hope flowing around the team that they have found once again their lost fortunes, and the lady luck will help them to beat the Australians in the coming tour. It would appear that the newly found talents are doing fine and rearing to have a go at the broken down Aussies as we are witnessing their decline against India. Pakistan have one of the best pace bowling attack that will send shivers in the Aussies spines, bones, muscles and nerves. Also, that Pakistan has 4-5 top rated world class batsmen who are quite capable of tearing apart Australian pace bowlers. Without Shane Warne, the Australians are demoralized and beatable at any time. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A31512827 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Will Pakistan be able to take advantage of what India has done to Australia India have stopped Australia dead on their recored winning streak. And now we can see clearly that their confidence is broken and they are, after years, playing for a draw and not for a win. In some days comes Australia's tour to Pakistan. The Pakistan captain has already said openly that they will take cue from the Indians in facing the Aussies. There are two possibilities now. Either Australia will enter the tour to Pakistan with a devastating mood and will destroy them in vengeance. Or the Australians will be a little down after the episode with India and Pakistan will get an advantage of that. I think the former has a greater chance. The Aussies are of strong character.