Australia is SH**

Laaloo

Good to bump this one up. Although Sreesanth went for runs I think he picked up few crucial wickets in the CB series. Aussies were beaten 2-0 in the finals and now you judge for yourself if Sreesanth warranted any more criticism than say Hayden did :D

Good to bump this one up. Although Sreesanth went for runs I think he picked up few crucial wickets in the CB series. Aussies were beaten 2-0 in the finals and now you judge for yourself if Sreesanth warranted any more criticism than say Hayden did :D
yeah sree came good in the end. outside of the sri lanka game, where jayasuriya had his way with him, i think he did overall a better job than what was expected of him in the one day format. he also did a good job of using his agression in the right moments during the game instead of allowing it to go overboard like it did in the series in india. with that said, he's definitely a character. i couldn't help but laugh when he was wearing different brands of shoes while bowling or was praying to a picture he had his pocket. :haha:

come on... lighten up... He was bubbling with energy about india win at perth and was not commenting about himself, but savoring the team's win as to how we need to approach the game. Take my word. He is not over-awed by the situation or the aussies. He is one of the player to watch.