Hayden blasts Indians for 'defensive bowling'

Dravid

I was not replying to you or most people. Obviously' date=' it's [b']your eyesight that's the problem. However, my hearing is fine and I've heard Australia has, twice, won 16 Tests in succession. What is India's record in this regard ?
I'm sure the little bear falls under most people ie not with dim eyesight. Last time I checked India's been playing with a max of 11 players and quite often sans 2/3 depending on some OZ extras.

I don't know actually...it's not 16 in a row for sure. I think we can safely assume it is less, otherwise it would have made the news by now. Records can only be basked in for the moment....because as they are set, they become a target for surpassing...the first step of which, is to stop the target receeding. This has been achieved by stopping it at 16. Now for the harder part...which may take a while.

We are doing fine Donny. Doing well...playing the game honestly. You worry about your team that has been found out now.They can't cheat blatently now with 13 men in their team and can't go on abusing other teams so freely.The spot light is on them..... Let's see how many more16 win records they can make.... When is the next time they meet India?:wink_smile:.......

I don't know actually...it's not 16 in a row for sure. I think we can safely assume it is less, otherwise it would have made the news by now. Records can only be basked in for the moment....because as they are set, they become a target for surpassing...the first step of which, is to stop the target receeding. This has been achieved by stopping it at 16. Now for the harder part...which may take a while.
Good Post... As for Hayden ..he has a history of trolling.