The Ultimate Pace Foundation at your finger tips : Launching new website- Ian pont

Hi Guys, we are just sorting out the bank details for the business and we aim to be LIVE this weekend! It's taken 4 months to get this far and we are mighty excited. For those of you who have registered, please check your emails as the office sent a welcome email and you will all be getting a FREE 4 Tent Pegs wall chart/handout as a PDF attached, if you have pre-registered ahead of the launch.

Secondly, we are CURRENTLY RUNNING a golden ticket competition, which you will need to follow on Instagram (upf160) or Twitter (@UPF160) that gives the winner a Year's FREE full subscription to the site.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeG2ZCKnBzI/  Instagram

GOLDEN TICKET.png

Why it is still not launched?You have said that it would be launched  at last weekend.

We are in the hands of the web design guys I am afraid. I can only go on what they tell me. The content is up and ready to go as we have been for 3 weeks. But they are in control of getting it prepared.

I would rather get this right and a few extra days waiting will be worthwhile. Don't worry though. Everyone will know about it when it's up!

I have cancelled my subscription because my card was not accepted by the site.After I got a new card and tried to resubscribe.But the site says I have subscribed already.But when I try to view videos the site says to sign up.But I've already signed up.Plz give an answer.