what would have happened if this

kabira

Re: what would have happened if this

I was not questioning your ability to mod the forum.
Oh no no ... I never took it that way ...
I am just saying if you know the history, you can exercise a bit of strictness if you like. Sorry if you mind
he was banned once ... but clearly that hasnt helped ... we like to be lenient and offer 2nd chances to people ...
ok thanks for clarification

Re: what would have happened if this Practically, if this happened in India then the match would be called off in that city ( at the most ) Actually, with England...they would have something else to blame for the defeat instead of stomach problems and homesickness

Re: what would have happened if this

Yes' date=' Eng would have cancelled the tour to India or Pakistan, which would have been a very good call. [b']Where in Australia, you'd term these people as mere robbers and hooligans, in the subcontinent they could easily be linked to the mafia/terrorists etc etc. So I'd think cancelling it would have been a good call.
What a real lame a$$ troll. Where in Australia, you'd term such posters as mere trollers or rascals, in the subcontinent they could easily come across as dumb suicide bombers, who run around with bombs on their body, blind folding themselves, holding their willeys, to avoid the agony of blowing up themselves, only to be caught & stoned by the public. The genius, not knowing what had hit him, shows up day in & day out at the same place, with bombs in his body, until the ambulance picks him up & drives him to a close by mental hospital. PS: Based on a real story that happened close to my neighborhood in India