Harbhajan's appeal [Merged]

Sachinism

In reply to your first reply, the 'if some one...'. Symonds was rushing to the defence of his mate, Lee probably later said it was needed. Why did Harby need to go in and abuse Symonds?
Yeah! as If Bhajji was going to rape Lee. Harbhajan was probably being referred to as a gay. Either way, I feel rather Ironical that the Aussies are complaining about Abuses. I don't think there exists an abuse that they hadn't used. Bhajji felt he needed to abuse for the same reason Mcgrath abused Sarwan/ Slater abused Dravid/Hogg abused kumble & Dhoni
And once again, to your 2nd reply, I don't know why Ponting refused?
Because the Aussie cricketers are whine all the way! They abuse literally all the time & when they get it back. they run crying back MOMMY! MOMMY! In this case - PROCTER! PROCTER!
Third reply, he couldn't drop them at the 2nd hearing, because, as I said, it can't be dropped once charges have occured.
Thats funny, they could agree that he didn't call symonds a monkey but they can't drop the charge! :hysterical::hysterical:
And to the person above me, Bastard isn't typically offensive in Australia and Hogg apologised for it.
Monkey, is not an offensive term in India so what? If you guys say something is offensive, we must agree on it, but when we say so. We are leveling a cheap defense! LOL
pls note, my comment about conspiracies, burning effigies etc etc was a piss take on some of the less educated people in here calling for exactly the same things..... Indian Renegade, i have never seen bhajji say he said tenda maa kii, all he did was deny calling symo a monkey... if he had spoken up and said yes, i said he was a motherf@@@ then it would be all over the news
the thing is that Harbajan would be crucified in India if he used 'teri mak ki', with the huge uproar about racism he might get away with it. Else yo can be sure there would have beem people commenting about how he is irresponsible and not a good icon after all cricket is our national passion.

You are joke mate, I can smell your bias from here. You have no idea do you? McGrath SLEDGED! Slater SLEDGED! Bhajji, was allegated to have used a Racist term, Racism is a no-no in sledging. Next comment, the Australians whine? Ha. You make me laugh, especially considering the BCCI's threats to pack their bags and leave. No whinging there at all. Next comment. But the thing is, why would they drop the charge if they knew he called Symonds a Monkey? Next comment. We are not the only ones who say it is offensive buddy. It's offensive in any country where the number of whites outnumber the number of black people, like America, where it was used to describe the black people of America, of African or Black descent.

Harbhajan Singh's [images] appeal against the three-Test match ban for an alleged racist comment against Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds [images] seems to be heading towards an amicable solution. The Indian and Australian teams have reportedly agreed to drop the charges of racism against Harbhajan. * BCCI to reject stump evidence Sachin Tendulkar [images] and Ricky Ponting [images] have, according to word coming out of Adelaide, written a joint letter to ICC-appointed commissioner John Hansen, the New Zealand [images] judge hearing the appeal, to reduce charges against the Indian off-spinner. The Australian team wants the commissioner to reduce the charge from the current 3.3 level on the ICC [images] code of conduct, to 2.8 -- that is, from the charge of making racist remarks, to one of making offensive remarks. If the charges are in fact reduced, the off spinner could expect his punishment to be downgraded from the three Test ban, to a fine and warning, or at the most a one-Test ban. * India pull-out of ODIs still looms At the time of writing this, the hearing before Judge Hansen is ongoing, with Australia being represented by Ricky Ponting, Mathew Hayden, Michael Clarke [images] and Andrew Symonds, while the Indian side is represented by media manager MV Sridhar, Sachin Tendulkar and Harbhajan Singh. BCCI's president-elect Shashank Manohar's father, V S Manohar, a lawyer, is arguing the Indian case via video-conference from the BCCI head-office in Mumbai.

sharad pawar and Rajiv Shuuukla will be making lengthy statements and will basically mean "Lets move on , bhajji isnt racist & aussies are our friends" :isalute:
Khaya piyaa kuch nahi glass thodaa bara aana ka.... :finger: