CricketCrowd.com THREAD

shehanwije

wow, when did this section come up. I must have missed it. Nice job. Is that your site shehanwije?
I am involved with the cricketcrowd guys and post my clips there these days...I also came to an agreement with Rajeeve a few months back to post any good clips that I see (posted on cricketcrowd by others), on this thread at ICF for the benefit of the members here.

I am involved with the cricketcrowd guys and post my clips there these days...I also came to an agreement with Rajeeve a few months back to post any good clips that I see (posted on cricketcrowd by others)' date=' on this thread at ICF for the benefit of the members here.[/quote'] nice great work

Thanks a lot shehanwije. Your clips are very good' date=' because they provide daily highlights for cricketing events all round the world. I dont know where I would've seen sidebottoms spell, or southee's batting, if not for this thread.[/quote'] Hi Holysmoke, Thanks for the feedback, you should also send these comments direct to the cricketcrowd guys (email: user-feedback@cricketcrowd.com) as they would like to hear from ICF fans on the content that they aggregate (I am only one of their posters, amongst many) to fine-tune their plans for the future...I have take on the task to post any of the cricketcrowd clips that I feel are relevant to the ICF fans here, and but cannot take the credit as I do not produce all these clips.I am time poor too, hence sometimes I watch the 8 minute highlights package on cricketcrowd in the morning, at my convenience, as opposed to staying up all night watching a test or ODI these day.