Are Umpires really to be blamed?

yuvifan

I want technology used for everything including for LBWs. Even if they are not accurate, atleast they will be consistent. Reg. India benefiting from umpiring, Like every nation that has played this game, they have gotten some wron decisions in their favor as well but does 5 decisions like that in a series make up for 20 other decisions that go against us?

I want technology used for everything including for LBWs. Even if they are not accurate, atleast they will be consistent. Reg. India benefiting from umpiring, Like every nation that has played this game, they have gotten some wron decisions in their favor as well but does 5 decisions like that in a series make up for 20 other decisions that go against us?
i agree with you on the technology. as i said im not interested in balancing out favourable decisions vs unfavourable and creating a scoreboard. i wasnt saying that bad ones make up for all the good ones you get etc. i asked you if you supported tech. and you said yes. what im saying is, until the ICC move towards that, there is no point going on and on and on about umpiring mistakes. because they are going to happen. they are human beings that make mistakes. like all of us.

dont be over dramatic. india lost the series. not the umpires. you didnt pick sehwag. your batsman crumbled at the SCG. you didnt get 20 bad decisions. the umpires didnt cause you to get belted over the MCG on boxing day. whining about the umpiring after you lost the series is poor form. get over it, and look at the real reasons you lost the series.