We have the best young bowling attack in the world

Rohip

Whichever way we turn we see promising pacers and their all young. RPS, Sree, Ishant and Zaheer are first class. Pathan should play every game as an all-rounder.Munaf, Pankaj, Nabi and VRV are quality backup. Failing all that we still have quality options like Nehra and Balaji to fall back on. Does any other country have this richness of pacers at the moment? Once Kumble goes we will struggle when it comes to spin but I have high hopes for young Chawla, I really think he'll be the next big thing. A bowling attack of RPS, Sree, Ishant and Chawla with Pathan as the all rounder would take 20 wickets every time! Can any other team offer that variety, pace, swing and youth? Now if only we can find the batsmen to back these youngster up!

they can surely help india jump up a bit more in ICC Ranking but i wouldnt say we need to convert the best young bowling attack to world's best bowling attack ... long way to go tho but never the less in indian history as far as i remember this is the first time we have very tight fight for place as a fast bowler in the team... sounds exciting

well we have to wait and see how they perform in Indian conditions when they play against South Africa... My major concern is ,these youngsters should be given a proper guidance to keep themselves fit. Looking back during the time of Kapil u rarely see him getting injured and sitting out for 2-3 series . We hope for the best.

sreesanth, rpsingh our spearheads (not cinsidering zaheer as he is not young, i am also referring to the future team) ishant has impressed one and all, he's in the making praveen kumar will probably be the 4th seamer, with all-round capabilities, giving company to irfan pathan munaf, if improves his fitness and manners, becomes a fold consistent will be as lethal as glenn mcgrath harbhajan, though doesn't take wickets, can frustrate any batsmen by deniyng runs young piyush chawla is all set to replace our anil kumble vrv, pankaj aren't there yet, need 2 be consistent, they r probably not capable of getting breakthroughs