Pak Vs Zim

mhr123

Sure Pakistan team sucks but it would be good for world cricket if Pakistan can even get anywhere near the team they had during the late 80s and 90s. The current Pakistani team isn't even good enough to shine the boot of the 80s or 90s Pakistani team. Where are the next Wasims, Waqars, Miandads, Anwars, Imrans going to come from?

I don't understand what exactly Pakistan have done here that has garnered so much criticism here throughout the series.. Should they not have scheduled a Zimbabwe tour and ignored them completely? They introduced more new players than I have seen them do in a LONG time ( 9 in total). They won every game fairly easily. Players have been quoted as saying they "aren't getting over excited because it's only Zimbabwe." So what if Malik said the team is confident to play Australia. They got some useful match practice in.

kabloee, You probably know that these guys are just joking around. Nothing to get worried about. Yes, I must agree that Pakistan gave 9 new caps, and they have done a good job. Players like Nasir, Wahab, Sohail Khan, Sarfraz Ahmed were impressive and show a lot of promise. The new bowlers seem to have talent and if they well taken care of by the coaching staff, then these guys may fulfill their promise. Also, Shoaib seems to be bowling more and I think he's a very useful bowler. He can be tricky