Triple S Will Power India to the Top

Dhondy

Funny to see fans jumping up and down based on some occasional performance of couple of players. You have to remember that most of the time, wicket was either broken or was helping the seamers due to the moisture on the wicket after rain. What happen to Agarkar who helped to win the test match on Aussie wicket?
The wicket was not broken at Perth, nor was it broken at Sydney when India had Australia on her knees, before B&B put the hoist in and pulled them out of quicksand. Anybody who has not seen the spell Sharma bowled to Ponting at Perth, or RP Singh's bowling in this series, is not qualified to comment on this thread. Two years ago, Brett Lee was derided by many, including the most knowledgable cricket fan on this board, as an also-ran. Today, he is the best pace bowler in the world. Things change, and people will just have to learn to accept that India's pace bowling fortunes are changing too. Either that, or live through the shock of being blown away by her quicks when their side come up against them.
Very impressed by Sharma. Never thought that a wiry figure like him could bowl a 9 over spell in the heat of Perth and that too at an excellent pace!
Nehra, 2003 World Cup... Bowled at a stretch with a niggle... Mind can tell the body ..I need more from you and Mind could be the difference between a Tait and Sharma
Hmm.. Where could we have the third S in ODI? All of them are pathetic with bat in their hand. So Pathan will always be the third seamer. Isn't it?
Yeah, not to be too finicky, Chandan. Not particularly bothered about ODIs. Those deliveries by Ishant would have got any batsman out, even in Test matches. The batsman was defending, and was completely outclassed.

I am a not religious guy...hell, i don't even believe in god and i am probably the most immoral person on this forum; one who will end up going to hell if such a thing even exists. But from today onwards, every morning when i wake up, i will kneel down in front of my bed, face the sky (god lives in the sky, right ??) through my window, put my hands together in prayer - desperately hoping that Ishant, RPS, Sreesanth and Pathan don't injure themselves in any way.

I am a not religious guy...hell' date=' i don't even believe in god and i am probably the most immoral person on this forum; one who will end up going to hell if such a thing even exists. But from today onwards, every morning when i wake up, i will kneel down in front of my bed, face the sky (god lives in the sky, right ??) through my window, put my hands together in prayer - desperately hoping that Ishant, RPS, Sreesanth and Pathan don't injure themselves in any way.[/quote'] Amen.

Good call Dhondy. As many of you have already said, the key is staying fit. I have just seen too many promising pacers wither away after some early success. While am happy at these new prospects, am also skeptical about how long can these guys do it over & over.