Pathan.....A Cheat?

16 str8

Pathan.....A Cheat?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Umpires are paid to do the Job

What else would he have been elluding to? Clarke's catch? If so then it is poor form by Kumble, there has been no evidence to conclusively show that the ball bounced. Perhaps Anil should take a look at his own players first....
YouTube - MS Dhoni & Pieterson England v India 2007 Cricket Catch
Yes, there was evidence... clarke was clearly seen grounding the ball after he took the catch. 6ywfiow.jpg Secondly pointing claimed a grassed catch: Pointinggrounding2.jpgPointinggrounding.jpg And your videos mean nothing, as India didn't have any agreement with England on catches. But India had an agreement with Australia on catches. To misuse the agreement was against the spirit of the game.
Yes, there was evidence... clarke was clearly seen grounding the ball after he took the catch. 6ywfiow.jpg Secondly pointing claimed a grassed catch: Pointinggrounding.jpgPointinggrounding2.jpg And your videos mean nothing, as India didn't have any agreement with England on catches. But India had an agreement with Australia on catches. To misuse the agreement was against the spirit of the game.
Bingo!!! Anyway, enough trolling from you... all this has been discussed a million times here since umpire gave the game to Australia... i request you to go through those threads... i am done explaining an Australian or a Pakistani whoever u r....
Yes, there was evidence... clarke was clearly seen grounding the ball after he took the catch. 6ywfiow.jpg Secondly pointing claimed a grassed catch: Pointinggrounding.jpgPointinggrounding2.jpg And your videos mean nothing, as India didn't have any agreement with England on catches. But India had an agreement with Australia on catches. To misuse the agreement was against the spirit of the game.
So you have no problem with players claiming grounded catches, as long as there is no agreement between the captains? So in that case what was Kumble talking about in his press conference, was he attempting to deflect criticism from his teams spineless performance against a part time spinner in the final overs? But I wouldn't expect anything else from Ganguly. After all, he is the worst offender in test cricket history..... http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23044267-5001023,00.html

Should a Batsman walk when he has nicked This debate is going on since International cricket started.With games becoming more commercial these days with a lot of media coverage , the cricket known as a gentlemans game is losing its colour recently. Again its a hot topic in the cricket world and even at ICF "Should a batsman walk when he knows he hasnicked it" or he should leave it to the umpires who are paid to do their job. Should we have a poll to see what our ICF members think.

Irfan Pathan hit the cover off the ball and was caught behind in the first ODI, yet he did not walk? How hypocritical of the Indian cricket team, after all the whinging following Symonds decision not to walk. It is obvious that sportsmanship within the Indian team is dead.
Listen aussie trash....if ponting and clarke did not walk...what face do you have to come up with this topic.
So you have no problem with players claiming grounded catches, as long as there is no agreement between the captains? So in that case what was Kumble talking about in his press conference, was he attempting to deflect criticism from his teams spineless performance against a part time spinner in the final overs?
Now, If a catch is grounded the player is doubtful of a catch he is always able to stand his ground, but when you have an agreement like this, you are forcing a player to walk based on a agreement which means you are deceiving him. And of course this is worse than situations where there are no agreements. And no, he was rather showing how desperate the aussies where to win that they back stabbed Kumble after making a so called gentleman's agreement!
Listen aussie trash....if ponting and clarke did not walk...what face do you have to come up with this topic.
Why do you think I am Australian? And why would being Australian make me trash? Because the Australian cricket team frequently dominated India? My point for making this topic was that so much was said of Symonds decision not to walk, and he recieved so much criticism, but no one has spoken out against Pathan. If you condemn Ponting and Symonds for not walking, why do you not condemn Irfan? Double standards.......
But I wouldn't expect anything else from Ganguly. After all, he is the worst offender in test cricket history..... http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23044267-5001023,00.html
You have proven to be a desperate Aussie troll, first you ask whether Pathan is a cheat for not walking? Since, Indians *IN THE FORUM* claimed Symmonds was for not walking. When asked to show where, He shows a general quote from Kumble and claims he said this about Symmonds? I didn't know Kumble was a member in our forum! LOL when he can't do that he blabs about how India had claimed drop catches! :hysterical: And then goes on to show a report that shows Gangully having the highest offense count! whatever that means to the topic of discussion. When players like Mcgrath & slater get away from near murder on field, who would take this stupid stats into count? Gangully may have thousand offences against him, but that doesn't prove aussies didn't backstab Indians using a gentleman's agreement!
Now, If a catch is grounded the player is doubtful of a catch he is always able to stand his ground, but when you have an agreement like this, you are forcing a player to walk based on a agreement which means you are deceiving him. And of course this is worse than situations where there are no agreements. And no, he was rather showing how desperate the aussies where to win that they back stabbed Kumble after making a so called gentleman's agreement!
But both Dhoni and Ganguly reacted as though they had no doubt whatsoever. In Dhoni's case Peitersen had almost left the field before HE made the decision to stand his ground and forced the umpires to refer the catch. At no time was he called back by any member of the Indian team.
My point for making this topic was that so much was said of Symonds decision not to walk, and he recieved so much criticism, but no one has spoken out against Pathan. If you condemn Ponting and Symonds for not walking, why do you not condemn Irfan? Double standards.......
Nonsense! if that was your point. Why did you divert the topic when we asked u to show where we found fault with Symonds for not walking? But you rather started to pick up Anil Kumble and Gangully and hurled Ad Hominems on their character rather than proving your point!
But both Dhoni and Ganguly reacted as though they had no doubt whatsoever. In Dhoni's case Peitersen had almost left the field before HE made the decision to stand his ground and forced the umpires to refer the catch. At no time was he called back by any member of the Indian team.
Again no Indian forced peterson to walk back! He could have stood his ground if he had doubts over the legality. It was umpires decision to rule him out. And how do you know Dhoni or Gangully had no doubts whatsoever? As Gilly says: "When I am sure I appeal; When I am not sure I ask questions", they where asking questions dude!
Why do you think I am Australian? And why would being Australian make me trash? Because the Australian cricket team frequently dominated India? My point for making this topic was that so much was said of Symonds decision not to walk, and he recieved so much criticism, but no one has spoken out against Pathan. If you condemn Ponting and Symonds for not walking, why do you not condemn Irfan? Double standards.......
well that aussie domination will be be a differnet story now....no more umpire help....:haha:
Dhoni thought he got it before the bounce, he was wrong Still better than Clarke against New Zealand. The replay showed Clarke knew it was a bump catch (against New Zealand). No One cares they Symmonds did not walk. If you can read complete sentences and form opinions based on full paragraphs you might be able to figure out what is being said. It is called critical reasoning.
if we are talking about test matches....aussies have a long way to go before they can say they "dominate" india. not aussie....? maybe our beloved neighbour who have turned as green as your national colour because of our performance down under :)))
What was so fantastic about Indian's performance? They managed to beat Australia in just one match. Add to this the fact that Australia was missing the world's best leg spinner through injury (MacGill) and that India will never again tour Australia with such a strong side and I fail to see too many positives. Although I will say that Sharma has been a revelation.
What was so fantastic about Indian's performance? They managed to beat Australia in just one match. Add to this the fact that Australia was missing the world's best leg spinner through injury (MacGill) and that India will never again tour Australia with such a strong side and I fail to see too many positives. Although I will say that Sharma has been a revelation.
I agree we were unhappy that MCGill wasn't playing. On the other hand you would have found Ganguly hard to dislodge.
LOL!!!! Then who is Kumble your gardener? If that is the case, India was missing its worlds best pace man Zaheer khan. And Everything was fantastic about India's performance. Australia only managed to win India convincingly in Melbourne. In Sydney they needed all the help from the umpires, first, to save them from the Defeat by giving Symmonds more than one life. Then they came back to seal their victory by getting rid of Gangully and Wall with the help of some backstabbing by Aussies. Then Aussies are defeated in perth, where they boasted they would run though India! And have pushed the so called world's fastest bowler into temporary retirement. And the world's best Wckt keeper into permanent retirement! All of this with a second string bowling attack! And soon they will blow away your callous and disparaging statement that they will never tour Australia with a strong side!
LOL! take your green blinkers off! McGill had this to say about indian batting: "its not as if they know what i bowl....its just that they dont care" do check his record against india and you'll get the picture. won just one game? Umpiring did us in at SCG ....won in their stronghold perth....and matched them in adelaide. maybe not as earth-shattering as pakistan beating zimbabwe 5-0 :)))))
It was certainly an improved performance than previous tours, but the next time India heads to Australia they are more than likely to feature a team minus: Kumble, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid and Laxman. These players could never manage to beat Australia in Australia. For this reason I say that their were not too many positives, considering the younger players (Youvraj, Dhoni, Jafferz) did not stand up, and will struggle to fill the void when these greats move on. (Pakistan and Zimbabwe are not in Australia's/Indias class when it comes to test matches or ODI''s.)
LOL!!!! Then who is Kumble your gardener? If that is the case, India was missing its worlds best pace man Zaheer khan. And Everything was fantastic about India's performance. Australia only managed to win India convincingly in Melbourne. In Sydney they needed all the help from the umpires, first, to save them from the Defeat by giving Symmonds more than one life. Then they came back to seal their victory by getting rid of Gangully and Wall with the help of some backstabbing by Aussies. Then Aussies are defeated in perth, where they boasted they would run though India! And have pushed the so called world's fastest bowler into temporary retirement. And the world's best bowler into permanent retirement! All of this with a second string bowling attack! And soon they will blow away your callous and disparaging statement that they will never tour Australia with a strong side!
Shaun Tait has temporarily retired as a result of depression, hardly a luaghing matter considering it claims so many lives around the world. And if you are refering to Stuart Clark he has been allowed to sit out the ODI's for personal reasons.