'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

Just went through most of this rubbish thread and realized I made a mistake in reopening it on KR and DR's behest. Bossbhai : After the last public resolution of the issue, you are well and truly out of line here and if this abuse continues the mods will have to step in and start issuing infractions. You always complained about the long rope CC was given and we are being similarly patient with you, but this has to stop. You are losing all ground and credibility after you wanted to make the issue public. CC : Given the volatility between the two of you even the slightest provocation gives rise to nightmarish issues. Just lay off Bossbhai for a few days. Both of you need to take a serious chill pill. Really, an online altercation cannot be serious enough to exchange personal address details for a fist fight.

If consistency anything to go by here ... I expect you to shut up and put with this for entire Year .. as clearly explained to you long time back ... I Dont give a flying fack about my credibility as per the opinion of people who support scumbags like CC and defend him.
Can you become Moderator again ? That will solve all the problems . If you don't like his posts .. delete it !:D

If consistency anything to go by here ... I expect you to shut up and put with this for entire Year .. as clearly explained to you long time back ... I Dont give a flying fack about my credibility as per the opinion of people who support scumbags like CC and defend him.
Never on this website did CC abuse your parents or family(don't give me examples from the dump which was moderated by Analf). You have gone to the extent of calling his parents terrible names right on this very thread besides a couple of earlier examples as well. If you don't give a flying fack for what 75% of the posters here feel as demonstrated in the poll, I feel disheartened because you are one of the founders and a strong contributor to what we have here. Snap out of it, man. You are going on a needless ego trip.

yeah ... all those million pages over there are all a figment of my imagination ?
Tell me where he abused your family without a similar familial abuse on him as opposed to referring to them, on this website. Picking one out of a million should not be that difficult. Boss, you are too big a person to abuse middle aged people who have never conversed with you in real life and perhaps never will just because you don't like their kid. Please realize it!

do these people know what happened behind the scenes and the list of breaches ... ?
What happened behind the scenes? We discussed CC's banning at your behest a few times, you banned him unilaterally on a couple of occasions, we came up with a banning protocol by which CC was banned twice for a 3 week period, you consented to Dhondy that banning was not the way to go and you would take him head on and destroy his points. That's pretty much the nutshell, right? It's not that CC wrote or abused you behind the scenes on this site. Whatever CC wrote was and is still there for all to see when they were voting.

The two times he got banned .. what was that for ? And yeah he stopped the gutter stuff after I piled on him ... the other nuisance which he himself admitted is meant to be hurtfull hasnt stopped yet ...
He was banned for abusing you and bringing references to your family, not for abusing your family which is what you have come down to. And if he has stopped the gutter stuff by your won admission, that is a license for you to start it, exactly how?
Do you really think that CC understands (never mind putting it to practice) all that ?
Do you care if he understands it or not? Sorry, to bring up your personal life here but if you tell your friends over a beer this weekend that you abused some online poster's parents on an online forum regardless of past history, will they feel any pride in it? My guess is no, and neither do I.

After a mind numbing debate and numerous reported posts went un-addressed and I put my foot down ....
Ok, just for continuing the discussion let me agree that it took enormous amount of efforts on your part to get the protocol in place. But was there any instance of CC not being banned when the vote was the majority? No. Then why try to rake up mud here in public to portray the mods as not following the protocol.
That wasnt my idea as there is no such thing as "debate" with CC .. its all a slang fest. My idea was that all mods tell him publicly that his nonsense isnt going to be tolerated ... to which no one agreed despite the near unanimous agreement that he was a lowlife.
It might not have been your idea, it was Dhondy's in fact but you did agree to it, right? And within a few days were back to demanding his ban, is that wrong? And yes we did make it clear to CC on many occasions to stay clear of abuse in general and to you, in particular, many times publicly and many times on PM.
Forgot the PM episode where he took upon himself to be the moderator ?
There was no agreement amongst the mods whether PMs should be moderated unless they are spams and still is not, so as of today PMs are unmoderated unless someone is spamming the hell out of the place.

Because the Champ' date='chump,chimp,vatz .. retard etc etc havent stopped yet ... and you dont understand unless I do something dramatic ... So what now ?[/quote'] And 75% of the board voted for moderators not to intervene in the chump, chimp, vatz scenarios. Why should we act against the wishes of an overwhelming majority?

Another thing ... tell me didnt the majority of the Mods agree that he is not worth the trouble ?Inspite of that I left it to you to reform this guy (remember that 3 step process or whatever it was that you came up with ?) It lasted exactly about 48 hours ... :haha:
Did at any point the mods vote in favor of a permanent ban? No. Did at any point the votes in favor of a temporary ban go without action? No. Yes, some of the mods expressed displeasure at his abuses but that was the entire concept behind the voting process ie. opinions with respect to some posts should not be used to judge whether a poster should be part of the forum or not.
And did every post reported by others and me get looked into ? He violated that forum policy that is posted as a sticky soo many times (and one of the policy is to be strict on repeat offenders hehehee) that it was not even funny ... in the end people did not even bother to vote on these .... and you are here trying to tell people that he is a saint ?
There must have been a reason that a number of posts did not get looked into by a number of us ie. if you report a post calling you a Hindutva blah blah blah and in the same thread are found to call the other person a Psec blah blah blah the reported post stands zero credibility. If people did not bother to vote on your calls for CC's ban ask them for a reason. I have voted on each and every ban vote that was brought up in the Admin section. And no, I am not telling you that CC is a saint but the despicable levels that you have reached to over the past few weeks do little justice to you as a person and as a poster.

And I told you my stance on that ... didnt I .. and AFAIK you agreed ...
Agreed on what? Giving you extra cushioning, yes, given your extraordinary contributions to the site, but going completely against the majority opinion, no.
I dont care what others think ... because when I am taking the pains to treat even a bonafide lowlife respectfully .. I expect exactly the same in return ... the moment he steps outta line ... the gaali galoch will continue ... Dont like it ? Talk to your friend. Its all in his control ... you need to be having these discussions with him not me.
My friend? CC and I have conversed once in my lifetime beyond this website on MSN. He is no more a friend or comrade of mine than you as are trying to portray. What's annoying around here is your "my way or the highway attitude". You did not respect the majority of mods decision, fine. We opened up the issue for the posters, you don't respect their decision either. You seem hell bent upon seeking a ban on CC regardless what comes and don't realize that the majority of the mods and posters don't want it.
This is not a site where he comes and treats people like punching bags ... atleast not me ... we didnt open this site for lowlifes to come and pee on us when they felt like it or so I thought ...
I agree we didn't open the site for people to pee on us, but remember our biggest grudge at Analf's dump was that the majority opinion was being sidelined by a dictator. We opened this site so that we can express our views freely and the majority should be give it's respect. What I see here is one of the founders talking about going to another forum just because the majority does not agree with him. How is it any different? I know you have serious issues with my moderation, and I have always left the floor open for you to open a confidence/no-confidence poll on it and anything less than 75% support, forget about majority, I will resign immediately.

were the actions taken in conformance to the rules ? No. Why ? Because when confronted most of the times a dead silence was what I got in return ... and go back and check some of the posts where I listed a bunch which never got looked into .. these were the same type of offenses that he got banned for earlier.
All actions were and still are in accordance with the rules - any non trolling offense will need to be brought up for a vote for a ban with a quorum required. Each and every time the quorum was met and the majority vote was in favor, it was implemented. I have already explained why you got silence on some of the posts you reported ie. because they were trivial. Someone calling you a Hindutva fanatic being reported because you called him a Jihadi merits zero action. Feel free to ask for opinions from posters who make up this website.
the way you go thru hoops trying to defend this bonafide cretin makes me think that way ... what else do you want me to say ?
I don't care what you think. Was stating the facts, and even after this if you want to carry on calling CC a "friend" of mine have a ball.

Had enough of this nonsense ... so feel free to explain to me why he can go on with what he does when its been made clear to him a million times .... that its not acceptable. Straight answer.
Straight answer is that it is acceptable according to the vote of the majority of the mods and posters that petty insults are not ban worthy. What is not acceptable is the kind of abuse you have dished out to CC in this and other threads, also a sentiment shared by the majority of mods and posters.

could you tell me where I sadi that in that thread ? He was to talk to me totally plain vanilla ... no nosense ... feel free to ask for clarifications if that is in any way unclear ... And I did what I did 9later on) because none of you did anything.
He was supposed to and that's what we advised him to, but if he is obstinate enough to make the petty remark against you we are not, and let me repeat again, we are not going to take any ban measures against him just because it offends you because the majority of the mods and posters don't want such a strict moderation policy. We will keep on discouraging him from taking these potshots at you but it will be all futile if you resort to abusing his parents at the drop of the hat. And for the last and final time, quit this none of you did anything. I have repeatedly told you that whenever a quorum was met and a vote passed in favor of a ban, it was implemented and you are yet to provide a counter example. You want to call CC a communazi, idiot, blah blah blah go right ahead but we are not going to sit on our haunches and watch other poster's parents being abused without action. I can't facking believe that I have just wasted one entire evening of my life once again on this issue. I don't know about the other mods but if I see any abuse directed towards anyone's family from hereon, the poster is well on his way to a ban by the infraction system. I have had enough of these 300+ post threads trying to drill some reason and a sense of reality into people.